Questions ...

This is a discussion on Questions ... within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Im planning to get WOW What is the best class ? What is the fast class and looks cool ? ...
Page: 1

Banned

Im planning to get WOW

What is the best class ?
    What is the fast class and looks cool ?
    Is it easy to level to 70 ? isnt 70 max level ?
    any class looks similir as rogue minor heal or someting
    the items easy to farm ? or make ?

more details will be greatful

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Im planning to get WOW

What is the best class ?
    What is the fast class and looks cool ?
    Is it easy to level to 70 ? isnt 70 max level ?
    any class looks similir as rogue minor heal or someting
    the items easy to farm ? or make ?
    more details will be greatful[/b]
    1. There's no best class. Every class has their own good and bad sides.
    2. Hunters are probably the easiest class to lvl up. Rogues, warlocks and mages too.
    3. Yes lvl 70 is the max 'til the new expansion is relased. It's easy to get to lvl 70 because the quest give you so much exp.
    3. no
    4. Yep very. Farming gold and items is easier than in KO.

WoW is overall a good game. It's pretty much soloing 'til lvl 70 but when you reach it the fun starts.
    Ppl on WoW are friendly and helpful. The game is mostly about finishing quests so you don't have to grind 24/7 in the same spot and kill the same mobs all over again.
    Just get a 10 day trial and test it. If you don't like it then don't buy it

ZumieZ

i just started too , nd im a rogue i must say its the most fun class cuz u do need some skills its not as hard as KO minor combo , but u can say its based on tactics nd some skill

Banned

I bought the game while ago ....i played 2 days then i stopped

I was looking for fast class who makes more damage and fast like rogues u know ..

Jiwon

another option you can do is go to their website, and download the full version of their game, and play on a private server, it is free to play, and some servers give you free items, and some dont, just depends on how close you want it to blizzard or funlike servers.

I bought the game while ago ....i played 2 days then i stopped

I was looking for fast class who makes more damage and fast like rogues u know ..[/b]
    And thats why you fail... You can't get the feel of a class in 2 days... same like KO. You need to get higher levels and unlock new skills.... same thing in KO...

lol..

KalaBunga Senior Member

a class simlar to Minor heal.

i would advice a druid then wiht your heals overtime , able to tank and dps , sneak up people , go into a bird. also dieying abale ot be just llike a mage. MOONKIN FTW.

this class can be just a bit harder to lvl but you will do fine.

Hunter is the easy class for lvling , Y

example your lvl 30 or something but you died and your So far from your cropse you . and dont wanne walk back.

Ress at the spirt healer this will give you a 15min debuff AP -75% and stats min xx as i can remeber did not have it for a long time)

this will make you unable to kill. but dont worry Your pet can kill for you just let him attack as always and you drop 1 or 2 shots and heal your pet if needed this will reduces your lvling speed by 30% but you can still lvl , any ohter class like rogue / mage / druid / warrior / priest / pala will be taking so low to kill someting of eqauil lvl wiht ress sickness

jimfujitsu

The game is not meant to be exciting till you get lvl 70 , which honestly you can get in 1 month using a good guide ( it took me that much first time playing ever ) .Till 70 just do quests and explore the world theres plenty of interesting questing to do.But take note that you cant buy items form GMs in wow

Razyrfist

World of Warcraft is an incredible game that you really can't appreciate over the course of two days. You need to delve into and immerse yourself in the world of Azeroth before you enjoy the game. All classes are balanced and have their own individual strengths and weaknesses. I. myself, only have two characters, being a new player myself.One is a level 66 Blood elf Hunter and the other is a level 7 Blood Elf Paladin. I recommend hunter as a starting class because it helps new players get used to the game. Hunters' strength lies in their ranged attacks, which allows the hunter to use a pet as their own little tank. This allows for faster leveling and more questing. You have to give the game more than to days. Give it the 10 day trial they offer and see how you feel then.

Banned

Ok im making an account right now on US server

any help would be good add on msn [email protected]

Thanks