Really Cool Stats Tool

This is a discussion on Really Cool Stats Tool within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I was shown this programe this evening and I thought I would share it with you all. It is called ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Really Cool Stats Tool

I was shown this programe this evening and I thought I would share it with you all.

It is called rawr and it enables you to get the best out of your char. It imports the profile of your char from the armoury and you can then start working out what would happen if you changed gems , enchants or armour parts. It also has a feature where is will try and work out what is the ultimate dps possible with your gear.

You can also put in the rotation you use to see how effective it is and weather by doing some minour changes you can squeeze that bit more out of the char. I spent about an hour going through everything and managed to get about a increase of 120 dps out of Felix.

Here is a SS of what the programe looks like , this is my Felix with all the buffs I would have whle doing a raid

The figures shown on the dps are the base figures , obviously it is possible for me to achive higher dps using my cooldown like AoD , Ghoul and Hystria. The DPS is based on me attacking a lvl 83 Boss

If you co to Rawr you can see a tutorial video and get the download links. When I was talking to one of the servers top DK's he told me this is actually a very old tool that has evoled over the years and is one of the most indepth ones he has come across.

I hope you guys find some use out of this

Wow that sounds awesome great find! ill check it out

KalaBunga Senior Member

:-o im on work but ill test this out when i get home ,

testing it right now, will get back and rate it etc. when i get back

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

how do i use the rotation option? o.o

rawr is an awsome tool and its rly easy to use
    the rotation option u just put in the number of abilities u use in a single rotation ie 1 ps 1 it 1 ss 2 bs 2 dc is the unholy dk rotation

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

just an FYI its bugged for a lot of classes...its VERY accurate for feral druids(obviously xD since it was originally made for them hence its name) and its VERY accurate for mages...but certain classes its not the most accurate...like i dont think its entirely accurate for dk's

Banned Senior Member

Landsoul's spreadsheet > Rawr for warriors!

Destroi

I'm at work, i'll try this when i get home, looks very good !

Most classes have a much more advanced spreadsheet/sim program, but rawr is definitely a decent starter point (and a good end point for ferals and mages I think).

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    just an FYI its bugged for a lot of classes...its VERY accurate for feral druids(obviously xD since it was originally made for them hence its name) and its VERY accurate for mages...but certain classes its not the most accurate...like i dont think its entirely accurate for dk's
    Going through the programe you really do get the sense of that it is a Druid aimed programe. Never the less I have found it a good starting point and hopefully with the few other names of programe people have mentioned I can find something better for my DK