Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Rogues =(

This is a discussion on Rogues =( within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I feel sorry for you guys. Talk about the king of nerfs, it's like when warriors got slammed with rage ...
Page: 1

Yun_Yuuzhan

Question

I feel sorry for you guys. Talk about the king of nerfs, it's like when warriors got slammed with rage nerfalization in 2.0.

I would've made a video of me deleting my geared up 70 rogue after I heard about adrenaline rush being ruined, but I really doubt Blizzard would care. Beats an ASCII middle finger in the sig though, eh?

Actually, come to think of it, you ALL probably don't care. Where is the post delete button again? What forum am I on? :lol:

@FT3R5H()CK

AR/Prep build has to be the worst build I have seen as a rogue (besides mutilate) rogues keep crying that we need buff's I think they just need to learn how to play their char. Everyone's style of play is different I suppose but my favorite build is http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classe...002321210501350.

daromeo

dude, once they nurfed ur rogue- u just had to adjust to it, and adjust ur built to it. no need to cry just cuz they made ur class a little managebale. seriously, all these nerfing crying is so annoying. warlocks cant fking stealth, or sneak up on you from behind ( u backstabbing rogues), and i still dont cry when they nerfed fear. u just adjust and do something about it. how about u watch that video on utube about noob rouges haha.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Rogue was the most fun class I played, I was just tired of WoW. 2.5 years of any game is quite enough, really. It was my time

daromeo

Arrow

yeah true. no matter how great the game is- there always a time when u've done everything, and everyone lol. same here, lvled 5 chars to 70, did everythign imaginable. got bored;(

AR/Prep changes aren't a nerf its a normalization anyone can see that. Anyway it's clear that the best spec is soon to be Mutilate Shadow Step which is the spec I've been all along on my rogue. It's fun, and its not easy mode i win button either like AR/Prep.

KalaBunga Senior Member

i find my class quite fine ( rogue) even it does not matter with spec im really are you can sitll beat almost 90% of all classes in bg.

b1gshow

Saying AR/PREP is I WIN button is purely retarded, it was one of the speccs that require the most skill to play to it's fullest alongside with mutilate, just because rogues had a second wave of cd's doesn't mean you could make mistakes and compensate it with prep.
    Shadowstep will still be lacking dmg for arenas, your eergy regenaration rate with a 0/20/41 build is next to zero.

EDIt: how can the changes be a normalization, the build didnt needed to be toned down people just prefered to whine instead of adapt.

AR/Prep changes aren't a nerf its a normalization anyone can see that. Anyway it's clear that the best spec is soon to be Mutilate Shadow Step which is the spec I've been all along on my rogue. It's fun, and its not easy mode i win button either like AR/Prep.[/b]
    how many stat points you got man ? 41/0/41 h34r: anyways i think playing as rogue in wow is gotten crappy i pretty much retired my rogue as im forced to play a role and wpn style i dont like... rogue in wow needs some type of buff to daggers or extra armor reduction smthing like this... rogue can still be fun just different role

b1gshow

I ment mutilate and or shadowstep.
    The ones crying about daggers just want it like pre tbc where witha decent specc and some gear u could 3 shot people, get the gear for it enchants gem it properly and go mutilate the most fun spec to play and very rewarding.

EDIT: Ofc daggers could get buffed, by they are fine atm and for the love of god people shouldn't mention positioning because that's pure crap if u can't position yourself behind someone in a PvE enviremont(alot respecced combat C.daggers to C.swords because of this) how do they expect to do that on an arena/bg.

I'm a sublety Rogue on wow and doin Black Temple etc.

Got Main hand Warglaive of Azzinoth and off hand Vengeful Gladiator off hand sword

It's cool

Much better then ko

but ko pvp OLD days was great

FatM4n

Mutilate shadow step spec? arn't those both 41 talenter?

Preperation should be like Cold snap is for mages. Only finnish the cooldowns of subt. skills

b1gshow

Mutilate shadow step spec? arn't those both 41 talenter?

Preperation should be like Cold snap is for mages. Only finnish the cooldowns of subt. skills[/b]
    FFS learn to read mutilate and or shadowstep specc.

Prep only finishing sub talents would kill the talent and other viable builds, frost mages get thei nova reseted etc while prep doesn't reset kidney shot gouge and so on.

AR/Prep changes aren't a nerf its a normalization anyone can see that. Anyway it's clear that the best spec is soon to be Mutilate Shadow Step which is the spec I've been all along on my rogue. It's fun, and its not easy mode i win button either like AR/Prep.[/b]
    How the fuck isn't it a nerf retard? You get more stupid every day. Things are either buffs, fixes or nerfs and it ain't a buff or a bug fix is it. AR/prep has been a viable rushdown spec since tbc and they suddenly nerf preparation just because rogue dps rivals warriors for 30seconds and poor kalgan can't take it. Apparently we should all just get bored to death by outlast teams. Mutilate shadowstep is two specs not one, and neither of them are viable in high level 3's which is the only worthwhile bracket. Sure i got to 2250 as mutilate but to compete with warriors/warlocks/druids for gladiator title you NEED ar/prep. Mutilate has no mobility, shadowstep has no damage. My mage has already quit and i will probably cancel since i can't be bothered to train up another one and rogues will be horrible to play in 2.3.2 against good opposition, which you wouldn't have a clue about.

CoD4 looks promising, if i can get some brightskins..

@FT3R5H()CK

How the fuck isn't it a nerf retard? You get more stupid every day. Things are either buffs, fixes or nerfs and it ain't a buff or a bug fix is it. AR/prep has been a viable rushdown spec since tbc and they suddenly nerf preparation just because rogue dps rivals warriors for 30seconds and poor kalgan can't take it. Apparently we should all just get bored to death by outlast teams. Mutilate shadowstep is two specs not one, and neither of them are viable in high level 3's which is the only worthwhile bracket. Sure i got to 2250 as mutilate but to compete with warriors/warlocks/druids for gladiator title you NEED ar/prep. Mutilate has no mobility, shadowstep has no damage. My mage has already quit and i will probably cancel since i can't be bothered to train up another one and rogues will be horrible to play in 2.3.2 against good opposition, which you wouldn't have a clue about.

CoD4 looks promising, if i can get some brightskins..[/b]
    Keep talking out of your ass it is getting you very far. AR/Prep is the worst spec in the damn game! Everyone is saying it takes the most skill to play? Bullshit it's nothing more than using every cool down you have and swinging weapons for an easy kill. You guys say AR/Prep takes the most skill but as soon as a cool down is removed from prep you cry your class is broken? And Shadow Step doesn't put out enough damage? Really roll another character you obviously know jack shit about rogue's and probably get owned by every hunter warrior mage and paladins. Disagree with me? See how much you guys cry once you get nerfed. This is probably why rogue's are the laughing stock of WoW no one learns to play their char, just blow cool downs and swing the weapons and hope to win. If you wanna say AR/Prep is the best or takes the most skill see how far you go without all of your cool downs but even with them odds are you get owned.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast