Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Rogues =(

This is a discussion on Rogues =( within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Nihilums arena team has some of the best paladin/priests in the world (Heero & Phixus) Theyre fighting in Nihilum Arena ...
Page: 5

Nihilums arena team has some of the best paladin/priests in the world (Heero & Phixus) Theyre fighting in Nihilum Arena team, in the tournament and currently winning... Heero is an old ko player, and hes apparently 1 of the best paladins worldwide... Phixus is a sick priest, they had nr.1 Alliance guild on mag, back in the days b4 BT..

http://armory.wow-europe.com/team-info.xml...t=Nihilum+Arena <-- thats their arena team[/b]
    that nihilum team is a bunch of transfers, they left mag months ago. they have the hunter from talnivarr also. From what i have read, that nihilum team has been breaking their own rules regarding lineups. They stated that no changes were allowed (to prevent counter comping) and they have been subbing in a druid and playing tri-healer against rogue teams. I think that if avada don&#39;t agree to it then they should win. This tournament seems more and more like a joke, one team counter-comping the others.

that nihilum team is a bunch of transfers, they left mag months ago. they have the hunter from talnivarr also. From what i have read, that nihilum team has been breaking their own rules regarding lineups. They stated that no changes were allowed (to prevent counter comping) and they have been subbing in a druid and playing tri-healer against rogue teams. I think that if avada don&#39;t agree to it then they should win. This tournament seems more and more like a joke, one team counter-comping the others.[/b]

Their mains left mag months ago, in an attempt to make SC the biggest pvp server in wow, Many of the people in that arena team is a part of Nihi, and have been since their nr.1 alliance guild on mag fell apart due to some disagreements (i enjoyed Marlocs yelling when raiding)... As for the hunter i cant say anything cause its not a person i know or have seen b4 .

i watched the winner bracket final (nihilum vs avada) and it was quite disappointing really. Avada&#39;s rogue is pretty average yet they still beat nihilum easily, basically just because they have a resto druid. I dont know why everyone says druids suck in 5v5.. if you pair them with a disc priest they are insanely OP like in other brackets. People just cant run paladin/druid in the same team. Nihilum&#39;s warlock tried to kite everywhere except the frost trap for some reason, and they basically ignored the rogue for the whole fight and let him stack poisons. All avada do is have their mage/warlock/druid/rogue chain CC the and turn it into 5v3. I cannot believe that a 3dps team that relies on wound poison can win so easy.

heres the video http://www.sk-gaming.com/file/5981

kaey5858

bump

FatM4n

either i suck as a hunter or my gear isn&#39;t good enough for arena.. Stuck in between 1450 and 1500[/b]

Stay Mobile, get around 11K hp unbuffed, 1.9k ap qit haotv as MM, and around 370-400 resi. Hunter class is a hard class to master

daromeo

yeah definitely.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345