S/T>lvl 60 druid Alliance

This is a discussion on S/T>lvl 60 druid Alliance within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; lvl 60 druid night elf server atm: skullcrusher thats main character need... offer need diez items, uniques, high class weapons, ...
Page: 1

I_JuST_OwNed_U

lvl 60 druid night elf
    server atm: skullcrusher

thats main character

need...
    offer need diez items, uniques, high class weapons, high lvl characters

I_JuST_OwNed_U

btw friend said he could sell for 500 or thats what its worth, i dont know every detail about the character but i can ask...pm ?'s if u interested...and what u can offer...he still has lots of gold on his account like 500+ if im right. he just ready to quit and stop playing games period >.>

I_JuST_OwNed_U

upitie

KalaBunga Senior Member

just wondering sinds bc most people 70 now and you can sell your druid for 500 usd? dam your friend must have Good connextoin anyways bump

I_JuST_OwNed_U

well he played for awhile, i work with him at work we vallet ppls cars but he said he selling his druid account lvl 60 told me a few things about it, i dont know too much about WoW but he said he can sell me, but i dont feel like playing 2 games so im sticking to KOL, but i want to trade the account he selling me for items on here...might get account soon and i will post pics and stuff but from what he told me is that he could sell for around 500, also got another friend that i can buy prob most characters lvl 60 and trade them on here, he's a good friend of mine,and him and his dad play and sell characters so if u want i might be able to get certain classes for whoever just depends on the class and if he will sell me it...but yeah the lvl 60 druid is geared pretty good

I_JuST_OwNed_U

here some pics of my lvl 60 druid

http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wow2hl4.png

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowgn1.png

tell me what u think dont mind to make negative comments <3 all is appreciated...and selling this character still. or might lvl to 70 if no buyer

Deathwish

Well i cant see the first image for some reason but if this is just 1 lvl 60 account with that poorly equipt (as best i can tell) resto druid then it&#39;s not worth hardly anything, Before BC came out you MAY have got something. Your friend is dreaming @ 500usd. My friend sold his account which had 3 lvl 60 chars 1 with Full tier 2 mage with he best items and rep with most factions and was a very good char before BC came out and got $450 (that was a quick sale though as he wanted rid).

also 13g aint alot of money :P , My priest just paid out 6100 gold for wpic flying mount and i have 500 gold left, although that was heavy quest grinding for that cash.

I have a druid at lvl 60 aswell which has reasonable but not good gear and i can tell you that 1 isnt good. He may have worked hard on it but not enough to make it of any real value.... again especially now BC is here.

In another point of view it could be a good way to buy a char, start at 60 and then you can pic the gear / spec you want as it&#39;s lvled to 70.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

ty for ur advice, guess i will sell for gbs then, still has like lvl 19 twink warrior, and lvl 44mage...