Selling my wow account (5x85, 2x80, 2x70 (twinkz)) cheap ! very good account. check !

This is a discussion on Selling my wow account (5x85, 2x80, 2x70 (twinkz)) cheap ! very good account. check ! within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I won't be writing long poem about my account... I quited wow like 2-3 months ago... and ever since i ...
Page: 1

Default Selling my wow account (5x85, 2x80, 2x70 (twinkz)) cheap ! very good account. check !

I won't be writing long poem about my account... I quited wow like 2-3 months ago... and ever since i quited my account is not paid so i will be selling it cheap.

It has DK, Druid, Priest, Paladin, Warrior on 85 lvl... ordered by best gear respectively.
    Hunter and Shaman on lvl 80.
    Rogue and Mage twinks on lvl 70.

Account has 1 bank character lvl 1 with Banks (guild and normal) full of epic items or heirlooms or some useful things that can be used later or sold for quite good ammount of gold (50k or so).

Also on every character you have lots of things for transmoglify ( i was kinda fan of collecting thing while raiding on low levels or leveling or something so u'll have A LOT of items to deal with)
    Pretty quite recepes (rare), gadgets from Archeology and world drops and stuffs.

Vanity pets/mounts... etc etc.

For more info and direct armory linkz... write me in post or PM me with your contact details... and i will respond ASAP.

Btw i have met a lot of scammers lately on internet and account is frozen anyway so giving info afront is not useful for any of us.
    Payment method will be most likely Moneybookers but we'll speak about some other if u want.

Cheers !

P.S. I am original owner and have CD-keys and stuffs... Sorry for my bad english !

Forgot to mention.. I am original owner and i have CD-keys and every character is ready for transfers. Also on account there is Starcraft II completely paid.