Selling WoW Account

This is a discussion on Selling WoW Account within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I might be selling my WoW account if I can get a good deal. On the account: Lvl 85 Warrior ...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default Selling WoW Account

I might be selling my WoW account if I can get a good deal. On the account:

Lvl 85 Warrior Horde
    Lvl 85 Rogue Horde
    Lvl 26 Mage
    Lvl 59 Warrior
    All these characters are on the same server, Rogue has 525 Leatherworking and skinning and full set of bloodthristy gear plus 2 epic pvp daggers. Warrior has full epic pvp gear. Rogue and warrior have epic flyers, warrior has 310% flying mount rogue has 280%.There is 13k gold on this server bewteen all characters.

On another server:
    Lvl 70 hunter
    Lvl 66 Druid

And last server:
    Lvl 85 Paladin

This package includes an addon which costed $55. It has achievment guide, all profession lvling guides, Alliance and Horde lvling guide. The farming guide has nodes with a path, you just follow it to mine and farm herbs. It has service until the 8th of december. Im looking for items and noahs on Euko Callisto server, or usd.

Edit: There is also Starcraft 2 on the account which is totally paid for.
    Last edited by TheBeast21; 11-29-2011 at 01:05 PM.

HPC

Theese kinds of accounts go in poland for around 150-200 zł wich is like 45-60$? WoW accounts are shit cheap, it's better to just keep them in case you ever wanna play again.

Banned Member

Default I know

I tried to sell it to an mmo account seller and they only wanted to give me $60. But my mom has heard about people getting $800 dollars from buyers. You just gotta find someone who wants it.

wow 800 thats alot well good luck man, hope u sell your accounts

800 is nothing compared to a full geared ko account, is it easier to level and farm in wow ?