Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server on U.S WOW

This is a discussion on Server on U.S WOW within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Allright so i got bored n bought wow ... signed up and everything and now im wondering where most of ...
Page: 1

Jay

Allright so i got bored n bought wow ... signed up and everything and now im wondering where most of these people play on american servers? i know most play EU WOW but some still play american wow right??

and help me pick between warlock n mage -.- cant decide and post some slang wow got ...

Fag

About lock and mage.. Hard to chose actually but i find lock game play more interesting and more difficult than mages. Also ice mage with ice block/cold snap scorch/blazing speed build can own faces h34r: But full ice is fun to play also

Aqu

lol lock harder than mage?

lock is incredibly easymode, its like having an instant IWIN button in the middle of your screen.

you will dominate in terms of PVP and also be wanted in PVE raiding

Roll the class you enjoy. If you like instant high burst damage, having lots of tricks and being squishy then roll mage. If you want to be totally self-sufficient, deal very high DoT damage and micro-manage various demonic pets then roll warlock. Both are very strong in PvE and PvP. Don't base your choice on which class is stronger because things always change every patch.

If you cant decide, a good idea is always to download a warlock/mage movies from good players just to see what the playstyle is like, because they are very different.

:pic:

About lock and mage.. Hard to chose actually but i find lock game play more interesting and more difficult than mages. Also ice mage with ice block/cold snap scorch/blazing speed build can own faces h34r: But full ice is fun to play also[/b]

lmao yeh warlock is harder then mage.. that joke made my day! h34r:

i'd go for warlock...as said above they r easy mode IWIN button :lol: h34r:

Jay

Roll the class you enjoy. If you like instant high burst damage, having lots of tricks and being squishy then roll mage. If you want to be totally self-sufficient, deal very high DoT damage and micro-manage various demonic pets then roll warlock. Both are very strong in PvE and PvP. Don't base your choice on which class is stronger because things always change every patch.

If you cant decide, a good idea is always to download a warlock/mage movies from good players just to see what the playstyle is like, because they are very different.[/b]

sorry kinda new to wow.. whats the site tht has WOW pvp vids?

KalaBunga Senior Member

:::Wendigo:::

lmao yeh warlock is harder then mage.. that joke made my day! h34r:[/b]
    lol yeah.

/castsequence dot1, dot2, dot3, dot4, dotN, fear

sit and watch ur opponent dies.
    Sure the hardest class to play.

if u want burst dmg, and a lot of fun, go for a mage. Since my first day on WoW i play a mage, tried TONS of specs, and a lot of alts, but no 1 come close to the mage.
    Ofc that u'll find locks that kick a lot of asses really hard to beat, and u'll find frost mages that u'll see that is almost impossible to kill.

about the server, well, i know that a lot of KO players already played or still play on Warsong, but is full of BRs.

1 most important thing... if u thinking about PvP, dont chose ally. I made this choice to play with friends, but i'm lvling an horde in another server for pvp because ally sux as hell in pvp :P

b1gshow

Seriously who the hell dies to a lock that only dots and fears would sure like to see locks just dotting up and fearing every single class and win only by doing that,guess what it ain't gonna happen because it is not that easy.

Mages are also easy, u can dominate a hand full of classes

EDIT:Wendigo doing 1.6k ice lances(instant spell that requires 124 mana) is hard uh

Affenotto

Not many American players from KO have really joined up on a server I used to play with pinion on Blackwing Lair (he still plays there i quit wow)

As for lock and mage I played lock and I prefer it

If you like the idea of dots there is affliction spec

If you want to be able to take more damage than most clothies, control more powerful pets, and still do good dmg yourself there is demonology

If you want large crits and more burst damage there is destruction (end game can also let you do custom builds like shadowbolt spam w/ 6-7k sb crits)

P.S. Having a lock isnt an instant IWIN button locks are just as easy to beat as other classes if you simply learn to put your strengths up against their weaknesses

:::Wendigo:::

EDIT:Wendigo doing 1.6k ice lances(instant spell that requires 124 mana) is hard uh [/b]
    and do u think that this is OP? Try to make that in a lock with 12k unbuffed and 400+ resilence draining ur life and life tap every time he run oom.

hybrid locks can /spit any mage, because there is no way to make dmg on that shit (for mages ofc).

b1gshow

Ill just tell u this u complain about a class that u can't beat yet most of the other classes get destroied by frost mages.

Jay

allright so lvling a lock now ..

what talent is fastest for xping? ... ive gone full affliction cause of nice dots but any other talent faster for lvling?

:pic:

playd on test realm bit and i liked this build http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/t...ck/talents.html dunno if its any good but i liked

Jay

playd on test realm bit and i liked this build http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/t...ck/talents.html dunno if its any good but i liked [/b]

fix link... tht link just take to the talent page.. all points r un-used

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast