Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some Questions!

This is a discussion on Some Questions! within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Okey, I really want to start playing WoW, but I think ima going to test the game on a private ...
Page: 1

Okey, I really want to start playing WoW, but I think ima going to test the game on a private server...
    so can I like borrow my friends dics and install it ? and how does it work ? do i just take a private servers ip and put it somewhere? and if...... where? or must i download alot of crap patches and so on ? cuz i going to borrow my friends disc as i said, most simple so i guess. And dont wanna waste my time downloading the HOLE fucking WoW client.

And if anyone know a really really good pvp private server, please post the site, and how to do.

Cuz I really liked to learn the game, and then start for real.

and also, my friends is really really good, one is 70 rogue and one 70 priest.. and they both think different on all classes..

so what class do u recommend? Like, in KO i really like priests, especially BP's, and i know thats like a paladin or shadow priest right?

but something like that... what does paladins do? what does shadow priests do ? or maybe druid ?

I want something like a BP, kinda at least.....

something that can heal + attack... tank attacking would be cool, cuz i know shadow priests doing range spells !? I want something that can solo pvp and duo pvp.

sooooooo, what class do u recommend? and write ur thoughts and ideas.

thanks alot.

~Toadie

englishbob

I'm sure nearly everyone has a 10 day free trial account number, i'll check my old boxes when i get home for you, but if not i'm sure someone would be kind enough to help you. In that case you can just borrow the disks from your friend, give it a go for 10 days, and see how it feels.

The one downside is the 10 day trial has limitations. Level 20 level cap, no trades, no use of mail, but if you like it you can pay for the game carry on using that account.

As for classes that physically hit things, while also healing i would suggest Druid or Paladin.

I'm sure nearly everyone has a 10 day free trial account number, i'll check my old boxes when i get home for you, but if not i'm sure someone would be kind enough to help you. In that case you can just borrow the disks from your friend, give it a go for 10 days, and see how it feels.

The one downside is the 10 day trial has limitations. Level 20 level cap, no trades, no use of mail, but if you like it you can pay for the game carry on using that account.

As for classes that physically hit things, while also healing i would suggest Druid or Paladin.[/b]
    ehm, well, forgot to say this.. but me, my 2 wow friends and another friend going to have a Lan, Local Arean Network shit.
    and then we decided to play on a private server, so we can like play against each other, or as a team. cuz on the 10 trial u cant see how it is.. I wanna see how it is to be 70 and so on, u know what i mean

okey.

thanks

and now, can somebody answer on my questions ? thx

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

something that can heal + attack... tank attacking would be cool, cuz i know shadow priests doing range spells !? I want something that can solo pvp and duo pvp.

~Toadie[/b]
    = Druid

4-stroke

go play rose online ^^

Megutlek

U install the wow (borrow from a friend), then patch it and u can find then many private servers on the internet

-change realmlist (u can download realmlist.wtf from private server homepage usually)
    -patch ur wow client as the private server need
    -create account (private server homepage)

with a paladin u can be good tanker, goodgood healer and, in pvp u can be pwnzor (but i think not the strongest)

in blizzard servers everybody is skilled and experienced player so its hard to play there

:pic:

druid... alot of builds u can be caster/melee/healer/tankin .... everything -.-!

loladins r more usaful as healers.. they never oom-.-(out of mana) an not that high melee dmg only seals witch makes it by castin crap

no idea about priv server never played on em :P

well, by now i think ima go Enhanced Shaman...

Attacks pretty good, and can heal ur self + ur team members.

any thoughts?

Yea Enhancement Shaman!!

Ehancement Shaman is the most underpowered class/spec in the game.

Sweet

Ehancement Shaman is the most underpowered class/spec in the game.[/b]

True story. Ask any (sane) enhancement shaman in the game how the pvp is and they'll most likely cry you a river.

He just started so enhancement for lvling

Ainelover12

if u want i can gief u a 10 days trial key, u'll learn way more from 1-20 then private server.

private servers for wow are no good really i think not enough people playing compared to how big the game world is, your talking what like at least 20 probs more like 50 times or more bigger than ko?

nephiha

toadie msn me pls ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast