Noob Questions...

This is a discussion on Noob Questions... within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I have not been able to fiand anything about this. maybe i am looking in the wrong place. I am ...
Page: 1

davaugha

Default Noob Questions...

I have not been able to fiand anything about this. maybe i am looking in the wrong place.

I am lvl 12 rouge and some of my hits require combo points. Sometimes the hit works and sometimes it does not. How do i get them and how do i know how many i have?

On some potions and things, i see something at the bottom that says Exchange(1). What does than mean?

Also, how do you change your talants, or proffesions?

Thanks...

NightOwl

the combo points are near the image of the mob/player u are attacking... u see 5 black dots and everytime u make a skill that gives a combo point those dots become yellow... to know what skills give combo points just read their description :blink: Sinister Strike, Back Stab, Gouge give combo points.

To change talents u need to go to a trainer of ur class and select the option "I want to redistribute my talents yada yada yada"... u pay 1G for the first time and it can go up to 40 or 50G (don't remember quite well) for everytime u make a re-talent.

hope this helps.

davaugha

Thanks. I was wondering what those dots were. You have been a great help.

Baxxor

u can put talents so u gain alot of it, donno really how but got rouge friend and he seems to be able to do the best hit everytime lal

Combo points and "mana" or what ever itīs called >.<