Starting WOW

This is a discussion on Starting WOW within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Can anyone give me tips on the druid class versus the hunter class? and vis versa I am trying to ...
Page: 1

cpo4

Wink

Can anyone give me tips on the druid class versus the hunter class? and vis versa

I am trying to decided whether to start a NE Druid or a Dwarf hunter. I like some input from some people who have played one of the two or both. Which is more fun, easy to solo with, decent in pvp, etc etc.

KalaBunga Senior Member

Can anyone give me tips on the druid class versus the hunter class? and vis versa

I am trying to decided whether to start a NE Druid or a Dwarf hunter. I like some input from some people who have played one of the two or both. Which is more fun, easy to solo with, decent in pvp, etc etc.[/b]

NE hunter you get more agitly > dodge and the shadowmeld racail is awesome so i would say NE.
    Dwarf hunter is quite nice 2 cause of the stone form and think it had a bit more hp but less agilty so i would pick NE

cpo4

hmm...ok I'll keep that in mind. NE for agility would be better imo as well.

Anything about druids? Are they any good?

KalaBunga Senior Member

yes they are very good. They can heal / dps / tank what would you like ot have more? but still at the higher lvl they starting to get better

cpo4

I read about the hunters and they seem pretty good. Good damage dealers and you get your first pet at lvl 10. The only thing I'n not crazy about is having to train and feed your pet. Something minor for a neat class but to me a bit irritating.

Druids, from what I've read usualy get pwned my huntes, or at least the hunter that know what they're doing. I like the bear and cat form but I'm still a little skecthy on this class. Having no played WoW for more then a day now, I'm not sure what class is more efficeint solo and which one, if not both help a team out more.

The last thing I want to do is become a Druid and constanly have to heal people. I'm tired of that role.

KalaBunga Senior Member

90% of the druis i know they got to heal just a few they are taking in instance's even they can do ti also.

Kiting hunter > all classes 90% and aweomse how a lvl 60 hunter can kite a 62 elite easly

cpo4

hmm...I guess I'll just have to try them out.

cpo4

ok finaly decision, dwarf hunter b/c of their gun specialization and gonna shoot for geting a bear as a pet Watchout for Boomstick on Eitirigg!

NE hunter you get more agitly > dodge and the shadowmeld racail is awesome so i would say NE.
    Dwarf hunter is quite nice 2 cause of the stone form and think it had a bit more hp but less agilty so i would pick NE[/b]

id say fuck the little agi you loose, in bc you get shitload agi.. around 500..
    proc proc pls http://www.thottbot.com/i22559

though doesnt help hunters that much :<

leftclaw

All I can say is, if you wanna have a sure spot in an instance, roll a druid.

I mean..

They can heal.
    They can tank.
    They can DPS.

Just like pallies, IMO.

Hunters are cheap. Shoot, freeze trap, run. Rinse and repeat. Get close to a hunter, they&#39;re in trouble.

Hunters are good for PvE though. You level faster because you can take on 2-3 mobs without taking damage yourself. All on the pet, all on the pet.

Still <3 Warrior though.

PathosOdin

ok finaly decision, dwarf hunter b/c of their gun specialization and gonna shoot for geting a bear as a pet Watchout for Boomstick on Eitirigg![/b]
    Lol there&#39;s a Boomstick on my server too :P

But I&#39;d say rogue is fun to play(I&#39;m a lvl 70 rogue so this reply is a bit bias B) ). Stealth and stunlock the enemy to death is pwnage in PvP and easy to train knowing this tactic. Sap comes in handy as well for mobs close to each other Just my opinion tho :lol:

P.S. You won&#39;t get camped if you get ganked cuz you can stealth away :P

:pic:

hunters good only coz of thier pets imo... i&#39;d rather play druid than hunter, unless u know how play hunter if u dont than u&#39;ll suck at pvp

StaticBlaze1

Lol hunters rock!

ROFL at the get close to hunter part, u do realise they got wingclip, aoe ice trap, intimidation ( a pet atack, it stuns the target for 3 secs), mark of the hunter and flare, so even if a rogue stealths it wont be any use. Feign death owns too, sometimes stupid noobs stop atacking u cause they think u are dead. Concussive shot is awesome too, mix that with wingclip and aoe ice trap, and just shoot them down