Thinking of moving to WoW

This is a discussion on Thinking of moving to WoW within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Hi everybody, Ive been playing ko for about 2 years, and played a rogue for most of it. So, i ...
Page: 1

SpiriT_HunteR

Hi everybody, Ive been playing ko for about 2 years, and played a rogue for most of it. So, i got a little bored of KO now and i am thinking of moving to WoW, but i need some help. Here are some questions that would help me a lot if they were answered. I will update the list because it could be helpful to others.

What server do most ko4life players play on? I heard it was something like Jaednar but im not sure.

If i liked playing ROGUE in KO, what class/race in WoW would be most like it? Why?

What other classes/races can you be and how does each class/race differ?

How long does it usually take to lvl from 1-60/70 playing 6-8 hours a day? Can i xp faster in parties?

What are the differences between the servers? PvP,RvPvP <<< What are all those? (cant remember all of them)

In PvP, when you kill someone do you gain anything and do you lose anything when you get killed?

Any help will be appreciated.

Fag

If i liked playing ROGUE in KO, what class/race in WoW would be most like it? Why?[/b]
    Different game, none can tell you that. You must try every class yourself

What other classes/races can you be and how does each class/race differ?[/b]
    http://worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/index.html

How long does it usually take to lvl from 1-60/70 playing 6-8 hours a day? Can i xp faster in parties?[/b]
    1-70 takes a bit less than a month to lvl. Well would be better for you if you come to wow with your friends or find some ingame, some quests require more that 1 person to complete.

What are the differences between the servers? PvP,RvPvP <<< What are all those? (cant remember all of them)[/b]
    http://worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics/realmtypes.html

In PvP, when you kill someone do you gain anything and do you lose anything when you get killed?[/b]
    You dont lose anything, but you gain "honor points" that can be spent to buy some items. Also if you fight in the arena you gain arena points.

SpiriT_HunteR

Thanks Fag.

But what bout that?

What server do most ko4life players play on? I heard it was something like Jaednar but im not sure.[/b]
    Also Alliance or Horde?

they play on jaedenar horde i think

SpiriT_HunteR

Thank-you for replying.

BTW, anyone else want to add anything?

if your starting from scratch in a new server i dont think its realistic to go 1-70 in one month maybe 3 months if u played hard i can see someone doing 60-70 in 3 weeks if u play decently hard... on a whole though xp in wow is soo much easier then ko. Again if you starting new and dont have gold or items i think u can do 1-70 2 - 3 months if u playing hard