Trading PIMPED OUT 60 Hunter on pvp server...

This is a discussion on Trading PIMPED OUT 60 Hunter on pvp server... within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; http://home.comcast.net/~songoku54/WOW_200...16-54-37-48.avi theres a quick clip of my hunter in a battle ground. that was the first time i pvp'ed in ...
Page: 1

Shujinko

http://home.comcast.net/~songoku54/WOW_200...16-54-37-48.avi

theres a quick clip of my hunter in a battle ground. that was the first time i pvp'ed in a while so ya.... i coulda killed them all if i played a little smarter and kept an eye on my player tracking.

anyway, 60 Night Elf hunter 5 pieces teir2(Dragonstalkers) 8/8 teir1(Giantstalkers) BWL XBOW + Epic bow and staff from hunter quest. 300 herb/alchemy with a few flask recipies including titans. decent accessories, great fire resistance and nature gear.

also on this account in the same PVP server is..
    43Feral DRUID NIGHT ELF
    48 ROGUE NIGHT ELF
    32 Shadow Priest NIGHT ELF
    14 warrior lol Gnome
    I also have a 46 Orc shammy on a diffrent PVP server

Im looking for a 68+ Priest on Logos.... however i may consider any 74+ priest or on Ares

if you have TR in your toons name or are a know or suspected cheater/macroer/duper dont even bother.

this is a permanent trade, i have absolutly no ambition to play WoW. once the account is yours.. ITS YOURS. I have had the same email address for years so I can always be contacted if you even encounter a problem with changing the billing or anything like that.

I dont cheat/macro/dupe in KO and i sure as hell dont share my account. so you better be sure your account has always been secure. we make the trade and weeks later my stuff starts "dissapearing" out of thin air were gonna have a problem.

So like i said, looking for a trade with a LEGIT player looking to leave KO for WoW. i have a 59 Priest in Logos right now so feel free to PM ZORRRRR if you have any questions or want to talk about a possible trade in my friends vent with me.

Thanks guys!

Tjoepke

Best Salesman ever read
    Bump up for this man ^^

hmmmmmmmmm

:lol:

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

theres a quick clip of my hunter in a battle ground. that was the first time i pvp'ed in a while so ya.... i coulda killed them all if i played a little smarter and kept an eye on my player tracking.

anyway, 60 Night Elf hunter 5 pieces teir2(Dragonstalkers) 8/8 teir1(Giantstalkers) BWL XBOW + Epic bow and staff from hunter quest. 300 herb/alchemy with a few flask recipies including titans. decent accessories, great fire resistance and nature gear.

43Feral DRUID NIGHT ELF
    48 ROGUE NIGHT ELF
    14 warrior lol Gnome

Im looking for a 68+ Priest on Logos.... however i may consider any 74+ priest or on Ares

if you have TR in your toons name or are a know or suspected cheater/macroer/duper dont even bother.

this is a permanent trade, i have absolutly no ambition to play WoW. once the account is yours.. ITS YOURS. I have had the same email address for years so I can always be contacted if you even encounter a problem with changing the billing or anything like that.

I dont cheat/macro/dupe in KO and i sure as hell dont share my account. so you better be sure your account has always been secure. we make the trade and weeks later my stuff starts "dissapearing" out of thin air were gonna have a problem.

So like i said, looking for a trade with a LEGIT player looking to leave KO for WoW. i have a 59 Priest in Logos right now so feel free to PM ZORRRRR if you have any questions or want to talk about a possible trade in my friends vent with me.

Thanks guys![/b]
    Trade for 65+ fully equipped BP on Edana?

Fopp

how's about a fully equip lvl 70 rogue in edana with 600k+ NPs xD

Shujinko

thoes are nice offers, however im looking for preferably a Logos account. im playing with friends there. the only other option would MABEY be a 74+ priest or warrior on ares.

idefix

43Feral DRUID NIGHT ELF
    48 ROGUE NIGHT ELF
    14 warrior lol Gnome

Thanks guys![/b]

HAHHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE the wow account is worth like... 100€ if ur lucky? and the KO acc ur looking for is 500-1000€... gotta say hes gotta be a complete retard to do a trade.

Shujinko

HAHHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE the wow account is worth like... 100€ if ur lucky? and the KO acc ur looking for is 500-1000€... gotta say hes gotta be a complete retard to do a trade.[/b]
    please if your not making an offer keep the flames to yourself. dont be hating

you obviously have no idea what your talking about. to say this account is only worth 100$ is completly retarted. congrats on knowing nothing about WoW.

Fopp

oh well xD unfortunately, unlike in WoW you cant transfer characters to other servers

Shun did u play with amon?

Shujinko

Shun did u play with amon?[/b]
    yeap! thats me ;-)

amon,gavok,kristen,3rd,Hamer,oddie,and zeus just to name a few
    pretty much all the old EK'ers

mmm kristen sorry adam ^_^