I have got a WoW 3.3.5a Server going up but going around the world fixing small issues on your own is no fun but I am going to allow 1 person to join me in a server set up from the ground up and my idea is the way I like to play WoW and this is a blizzlike start and a custom after so my plans are of the following.
1 - 80 blizzlike
80 - 255 same realm custom NPCs in areas A/H selected that not accessible training.
mini malls in the 80 - 255 areas
custom quests for that section of leveling
More custom stuff being planned as well.

So I would love 1 person to join me and go through the game fixing quests, npc issues and other things so that everything works fine and for doing so the account will become a level 2 gm with gear for all characters that is going to be bind to that account (so no trading it to other players) of your picking so stats will be done my me (owner) but the display ID and what stats you want for each character will be up to you but only after the fact of helping me.
Once all things have been done for blizzlike side I am going to allow for 3 other players to join to test the dungeon finder and make sure it works and the same goes for the 1 person but this time a gm level 1 but still that custom gear for your characters as a big thanks to those people.

If your interested then leave a message on this post and also a PM to make sure I can receive a message.

Thanks for anyone in advance