Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ur builds as - Warrior

This is a discussion on Ur builds as - Warrior within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I, myself, use a fury build, 18/33/0 My Build I am a dual wielder (ofc... looks FTW) This is a ...
Page: 1

NightOwl

Default Ur builds as - Warrior

I, myself, use a fury build, 18/33/0 My Build

I am a dual wielder (ofc... looks FTW)

This is a dps build, suited for being a PvPer or a Damage Dealer in high instances (no way u can be the mt or even the at)

what builds do the warriors out there use?

nephiha

since its kinda first time playing wow for me i took the first build i found on the wow forums :P which is this
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=pcGxdhboxuVVzm0x

bull

that's a decent build for duel wield, but most warrior pvp gear doesn't have +1% to hit, which means you'll be missing 25% of the time.

priestish

when starting less than lvl 40, go fury spec with duel wield. you will get more dps for better farming. After 40, you can go either in 2h mortal strike or keep your duel wield fury.

SuperkakosO_0

better arms->mortal strike ftw get a 2 hand weapons slower but hits good:Pwith quest and instances yu can make yur armor easily but remember the hole game begins after 60

NightOwl

allow me to disagree... in that build u are dependant of mortal strike to make some heavy dmg. Here, u do the dmg with white (regular) blows at the same time u dish out tons of dps using way faster weapons

ScofieLD

Originally posted by NightOwl
    allow me to disagree... in that build u are dependant of mortal strike to make some heavy dmg. Here, u do the dmg with white (regular) blows at the same time u dish out tons of dps using way faster weapons
    I think 2 hand weapon kinda hard to get rage BUT u do more critical than fury. So i think for pvp 2 hand is better especially when the expansion come, axe n spear rox.

SiCoXiS

Originally posted by ScofieLD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ScofieLD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl
    I think 2 hand weapon kinda hard to get rage BUT u do more critical than fury. So i think for pvp 2 hand is better especially when the expansion come, axe n spear rox.[/b]
    mmm i dont think so fury rape the 2 hands warrios cuz fury disarm then for long time and they got pwned and the fury warrior always have rage and attack so fuking fast fury serius rape arms

mine

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/t...000000000000000

i use a Kang the Decapitator atm, but i'll change my axe spec to whatever weapon i get at 60 (btw im 45 atm this is my planned talentings)

Perfect

This is mine just started im lvl 30 atm

i have 5 in demo shout for now since i do alot of instances gotta tank like crazy it helps :wub:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LMhxdhoZE0zVMxRio

SmackUDown

RingWraiith

Originally posted by SuperkakosO_0
    better arms->mortal strike ftw get a 2 hand weapons slower but hits *good:Pwith quest and instances yu can make yur armor easily but remember the hole game begins after 60

Dualwield warriors with Bloodthurks (fury spec) is stupid because you wont get full advantage of Bloodthirst. But if you use 2h weap as fury its a good spec.
    MS spec'd warriors are very good against healers. cause they can reduce healing effects by 50%. Best warrior duo would be 2 warriors who both use 2h weaps 1 Fury spec 1 ms spec.

Prot spec warrior good for pve and flag carrying in WSG.

Tash

i think youre wrong, Bloodthirst has nothing to do with your weaponDMG. its all about AP(Power).
    Those with 2handed should be arms and get a slow weapon with high damage, for maximall damage.

And Fury doesnt hit that hard, so Bloodthirst will let fury hit harder because of the attack power imo.

jason_dinamyte

nightowl im k server jogos no WoW?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast