Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ur builds as - Warrior

This is a discussion on Ur builds as - Warrior within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Originally posted by Tash i think youre wrong, Bloodthirst has nothing to do with your weaponDMG. its all about AP(Power). ...
Page: 2

SmackUDown

Originally posted by Tash
    i think youre wrong, Bloodthirst has nothing to do with your weaponDMG. its all about AP(Power).
    Those with 2handed should be arms and get a slow weapon with high damage, for maximall damage.

And Fury doesnt hit that hard, so Bloodthirst will let fury hit harder because of the attack power imo.
    Not really, weapon-speed normalization. All weapons gets reduced to 3.4 attackspeed if 2 handed, when using a instantskill that is, such as Mortal Strike.

Tash

Fury can break a little of the healing, atleast make it take more time to heal, And lets say there is a warrior with 2H (BS) what will he do when the priest heals himself? if he had MS he could just reduce his healing spells by 50%..

NightOwl

I edited the build a little... just took 2 points out of parry and added them to improved overpower.

And I play SilverMoon... better don't come to play there... server is kinda of crowded and can be somewhat laggy at peak times.

nfw

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/t...000000000000000
    best build ive ever had.lets just say enrage + ms = one dead mofo at the other end.

Aqu

Well the entire talent trees change in a few days. the 41 point talents for level 70 are dropped to become new 31 point talents.

So wait a bit and see whats best!

nfw

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=pVhxzAbqM0zioVVzm0x more than licky the best bc dps build

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12