Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

A video on how to make insane gold for 70 rogues

This is a discussion on A video on how to make insane gold for 70 rogues within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; If you wanna make real gold in wow. Do like the big raiding guilds do. Make shopping runs to Kara/Gruul/Outdoor ...
Page: 2

If you wanna make real gold in wow. Do like the big raiding guilds do.

Make shopping runs to Kara/Gruul/Outdoor shit/SCC and sell all the drops for gold.

like before TBC we sold ashkandi for 2000g alone, and not to mention the legendary staff which i cant even remember the name for.... that you build out of 40 legendary pieces that drops from each boss in naxxrammas... Then u forge it at Kel Thuzad when hes dead... That staff u could sell for 10.000gold
    T4 tokens = 300-500g is easy to sell.
    T5 tokens = 800g is easy also[/b]
    Eh? they are BoP.

Yun: Fadeleaf sells for 40-50g per stack on my server. If you made 200g in one day, imagine making that in less than 2 hours. As for "a reagent that we no longer need", the blind changes were reverted. You will still need powder for blinds in 2.2.

I will admit, the mech farming is really fun, but my mods were showing that my gold/hour were less than i expected. It is also getting fixed in 2.2 anyway thanks to all the cocks posting about it on the official forum.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Yun: Fadeleaf sells for 40-50g per stack on my server. If you made 200g in one day, imagine making that in less than 2 hours. As for "a reagent that we no longer need", the blind changes were reverted. You will still need powder for blinds in 2.2.[/b]

Hmmm, I'll have to look into it then if they're "fixing" mech farming. Have you tried it while drunk? It's actually pretty hard to get the timing right while inebriated

Btw, I meant we don't need to buy fadeleaf anymore, blind powder itself is easy to get from lockboxes pickpocketed off level 67+ humanoids. I'm surprised fadeleaf still sells. (though removing the reagent would be a smarter solution since it's an outdated mechanic.)

And as a side note, empty your bloody inbox! I can't reply until you do. :lol:

Eh? they are BoP.

Yun: Fadeleaf sells for 40-50g per stack on my server. If you made 200g in one day, imagine making that in less than 2 hours. As for "a reagent that we no longer need", the blind changes were reverted. You will still need powder for blinds in 2.2.

I will admit, the mech farming is really fun, but my mods were showing that my gold/hour were less than i expected. It is also getting fixed in 2.2 anyway thanks to all the cocks posting about it on the official forum.[/b]
    Im writing what RW told me to write since Eric banned his account again.

Thats the meaning of a shopping run, take 3-5 Buyers with u on the raid.Rest is guildies then the buyer gives the gold to an officer in the raid if his loot drops and then the raid looter loots the item to him.... Kinda simple, so you should be able to understand it

Im writing what RW told me to write since Eric banned his account again.

Thats the meaning of a shopping run, take 3-5 Buyers with u on the raid.Rest is guildies then the buyer gives the gold to an officer in the raid if his loot drops and then the raid looter loots the item to him.... Kinda simple, so you should be able to understand it[/b]
    I understood that meaning except no guild is going to sell legendaries to random people. It is just RW lying like the habitual liar he is. The income per week from t4 tokens is not worth the time, it is bad gold/hour. If that is your idea of farming gold then you must be always broke. Assuming you have 15 guildies farming T5, you are only making 50g from a piece of tier5. That is a pathetic amount. You will spend more than that on consumables.

I seem to be the only person who has shown exactly how much gold i can make per hour consistently, everyone else is just using anecdotes and plain embellishments like RW. Show a way of making more than 150g per hour non-stop.

I understood that meaning except no guild is going to sell legendaries to random people. It is just RW lying like the habitual liar he is. The income per week from t4 tokens is not worth the time, it is bad gold/hour. If that is your idea of farming gold then you must be always broke. Assuming you have 15 guildies farming T5, you are only making 50g from a piece of tier5. That is a pathetic amount. You will spend more than that on consumables.

I seem to be the only person who has shown exactly how much gold i can make per hour consistently, everyone else is just using anecdotes and plain embellishments like RW. Show a way of making more than 150g per hour non-stop.[/b]
    Quite many guilds sold legendaries, since the ones who needed em in their guild already got em and TBC was soon coming out. Just take Divinity one of the best horde guilds on magtheridon they sold pieces of the legendary staff. I really think you shouldnt talk about stuff u got no idea about, but then again now that you play on a small useless server (Mazrigos) i suppose u dont know better

jamessssss

Hey zero.
    I tried sending you a message but your box is full.
    Lemme know when it's clear =]

b1gshow

Selling the T4 tokens and the rest sucks because the gold u get is really small compared to mech chest farming/fadeleaf/strat.

Well i have dropped the chest runs at the moment i failed to open the same chest six times in a row.
    Now what really gives money is stratholme i would say 1:30 or 2 hours to clear hole strtholme me and a prot warr i ussualy get out of there with above 300g in my bags without any DE(large brilliant shards going for 10G my server) so alot of the BOP blues would give alot of money and also that small chance of baron to drop the mount.

Sweet

I like to do mining runs in Nagrand, nets me a nice amount of cash. I know it's dependent on other people not farming at the same time as me, unlike zero's method, but since I play on a low population server it's not usually an issue.

I take the right half of Nagrand, takes about twenty minutes, fly up to the plateau and fish the pure water pools there, take left half of nagrand and by the time I'm done pure water has respawned again. Keep repeating this and I can get around 6 - 7 stacks of adamantite (20g a stack) and 5 - 6 Primal water (12-15g each) an hour.

Like I said though, if someone else is farming at the same time as me, these numbers drop considerably...

Yun_Yuuzhan

When I logged in on Saturday morning, I had 122g to my name. Now I've got about 1000g, and my banks are full of high level blues, greens, and "super" potions.

I'm going to continue soloing the mech chests for the forseeable future.

Btw, anyone found any evidence they're looking to fix this? As zero said, this isn't even the best way to make gold, it just seems easier because it's less boring than other ways. I can find no blue posts mentioning this being looked at. Whiners only win when it comes to PvP changes :P

When I logged in on Saturday morning, I had 122g to my name. Now I've got about 1000g, and my banks are full of high level blues, greens, and "super" potions.

I'm going to continue soloing the mech chests for the forseeable future.

Btw, anyone found any evidence they're looking to fix this? As zero said, this isn't even the best way to make gold, it just seems easier because it's less boring than other ways. I can find no blue posts mentioning this being looked at. Whiners only win when it comes to PvP changes :P[/b]
    they fixed it / removed the chests from arcatraz when it was reported it could be done there.

b1gshow

On the PTR there are still chests that are pickable but some of them changed location and noone found a way to get to them.

ROFL Paddy

Kotte naked with the astronaut helm and that music made me laugh badly :lol:

Yun_Yuuzhan

In maybe 100 runs i had 1 nightseye and some crappy blue staff that i sold for 90g. The gold is far from random, it is consistently 6-7g + a random green that is worth 1-10g. Unless you get extremely lucky and get epics, you can make far more gold/minute with herbalism. The main problem is how long it takes to do each run due to vanish cooldown. In the time it takes to do 2 mech runs, i can get 20 fadeleaf.

Not to mention, with orange chests there is a high chance that the lockpick fails first time so you will waste a lot of time dying and getting back. On heroic mode there are more orange chests. I can get 2 attempts in at chests 1 and 2, but the 3rd chest has no margin of error so if its orange then its very time consuming.[/b]

Since 2.2 is being delayed I'm considering unlocking heroic mode for mechanar, I've made well over 1000g so far.

Zero, does heroic mode give more than one chest? Or did you mean the chest that spawns tends to be locked more often than in normal mode?

Baxxor

Slow gold
    1h= i earned 100-200g on daily quests

Do the daily quest and u gain alot of gold, and u can grind the mobs there are close to the daily q places

Since 2.2 is being delayed I'm considering unlocking heroic mode for mechanar, I've made well over 1000g so far.

Zero, does heroic mode give more than one chest? Or did you mean the chest that spawns tends to be locked more often than in normal mode?[/b]
    no it doesn't, and the key to 'farming' mech is that you can reset the instance after looting the chest. With heroics you cant reset the instances, they are done on a daily basis. Anyhow there are no more chests, nor better lootz.

Slow gold
    1h= i earned 100-200g on daily quests

Do the daily quest and u gain alot of gold, and u can grind the mobs there are close to the daily q places [/b]
    but you can only do 10 a day, this i can do 5 times an hour :P and just 1 blue gem = i'm in the money :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast