Video of me beating the "best druid" on my server

This is a discussion on Video of me beating the "best druid" on my server within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I had openly challanged him and I was suprized he actually came. Video for your enjoyment. Btw, YOU ALL CARE! ...
Page: 1

Road

I had openly challanged him and I was suprized he actually came. Video for your enjoyment. Btw, YOU ALL CARE!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8BW7C3CB

LuCaN

please tell this is a joke.. he's naked? you start stunning?

It's a joke right?

Road

Ya, was bored so made it to start drama on the forums. The senquence of my attacks would of still killed him in those fights regardless of whether or not he was wearing 2 pieces of his gear.

Sorry man, I'm not trying to flame but anyone could beat someone like that because of -
    1. No gear pratically on (already almost an instant win)
    2. He starts in caster while you pounce him (with the proper gear and that kind of start you should nearly kill him before pounce ends since he has no gear on)
    3. The guy maimed you then casted a heal without cycloning, I mean WTF?

Moonfire spam is COMPLETELY ineffective unless they are at 1-5% HP considering they can always switch to bear, charge you and then cyclone you or bash or simply go cat hit you once then maim/cyclone.

Road

Sorry man, I'm not trying to flame but anyone could beat someone like that because of -
    1. No gear pratically on (already almost an instant win)
    2. He starts in caster while you pounce him (with the proper gear and that kind of start you should nearly kill him before pounce ends since he has no gear on)
    3. The guy maimed you then casted a heal without cycloning, I mean WTF?

Moonfire spam is COMPLETELY ineffective unless they are at 1-5% HP considering they can always switch to bear, charge you and then cyclone you or bash or simply go cat hit you once then maim/cyclone.[/b]
    I was also disappointed that he let me have it easy like that. I never asked him to do that, nor was it my intention. I'll just duel him again and ask him to make it fair once I have gear that is close to his. If I win, I win, if I lose, I lose. I honestly couldn't care about the outcome. I'm just honored he generously let me have a shot at him.

LuCaN

If your gear is almost as good as he's gear is and he's the best druid on the server?

I mean did the server opened a hour ago?

since

when

is

wow

based

off

of

gear ?

since

when

is

wow

based

off

of

gear ?[/b]
    Who

thinks

Private

ever

has

any

idea

what

the

fuck

he

is

talking

about?

Road

Every class relies heavily on gear, this isn't ko. Usually the guy with the better gear DOES win, unless he has absolutely no idea how to play his class, which I really doubt since we are talking about 70s here.

agreed, if same lvl and same skill, the better gear will win, even some people with great gear but so good their class can win soley bassed on gear