Warlock Talent Tree

This is a discussion on Warlock Talent Tree within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; well im new im a lvl 45 warlock been playing for like 2 weeks and i wanted to know what ...
Page: 1

well im new im a lvl 45 warlock been playing for like 2 weeks and i wanted to know what talent tree is the best and why. i realy like destruction because it hits hardand has nice bonuses. afliction is awesome because of my dots being instants. ive never tried demonology or w/e. so what do you guys think

Affenotto

Well since you are already 45 id say stay there till 50-51 and then go demonology to get fel guard it is the easiest and quickest set to lvl as just send him in immolate, corrupt, curse of agony, life tap, drain life, and finish off with soul drain following that will replenish your hp and mana as long as you are not attacked.

what about destruction is it worth it to go that build?

Affenotto

Well my lock is 70 and i never used destro for lvling but my friend did all the way to 70 and when he went to demo he started cussing cause of how much easier it was.

-RW-

Affliction for Raid and some love it while grinding also

Destruction for sick burst dps and sick dmg in pvp but makes u paper. It can be used in raids but ppl rarely do

Demonology (tank spec) nice for pvp and farming.

Affenotto

Destruction for sick burst dps and sick dmg in pvp but makes u paper. It can be used in raids but ppl rarely do[/b]
    Dont know about your pref or the locks on your server but destruction is also quite sick at pve if you stack some extra spell crit and fire dmg then go demo to be able to sack your imp and the rest in destro you can pass just about anyone in dps. I did it on my lock and was surpassing alot of better geared players. Though the only downfall is in 5man raids having to do CC and not being able to sac imp. Its become quite popular on my server

-RW-

Dont know about your pref or the locks on your server but destruction is also quite sick at pve if you stack some extra spell crit and fire dmg then go demo to be able to sack your imp and the rest in destro you can pass just about anyone in dps. I did it on my lock and was surpassing alot of better geared players. Though the only downfall is in 5man raids having to do CC and not being able to sac imp. Its become quite popular on my server[/b]
    hehe only good thing bout destru in pve is to spam whats it called again.. been a while Incenerate or something

Affenotto

hehe only good thing bout destru in pve is to spam whats it called again.. been a while Incenerate or something[/b]
    Haha that what i love about it you sac the imp then its curse of elements, immolate, incenerate, incenerate, incenerate, conflag, rinse and repeat.

gtaguy

when i was 50ish i tryed leveling with a felguard but it didnt seem all that great to me. ive stuck with affliction for leveling up until now and ill probably stay that way till im 70. when im 70 im goin destruction for pvp only because it seems like the funnest spec. but i love affliction for leveling because having 5 dots on a mob is crazy dps and dp is great too (even tho i still use the vw so i dont get hit as much. helps keep repair costs down.)

well my opinion is: level to 70 as destruction.

for raiding go affliction, for pvp go demonology. I see some 41 affliction warlocks doing well in arena but they tend to be in gib teams. Me personally I think demonology is unbeatable in pvp.

-RW-

well my opinion is: level to 70 as destruction.

for raiding go affliction, for pvp go demonology. I see some 41 affliction warlocks doing well in arena but they tend to be in gib teams. Me personally I think demonology is unbeatable in pvp.[/b]
    Depends what you face in arena...

Megutlek

I think for lvl ing affliction or demonology.

I always run out of mana =(

Aqu

Warlocks cant go out of mana, soon as they get close they can just life tap it.

Infinate mana pool, as long as you have a healer. And if you run oom soloing something as a lock you just plain suck :P

ReiRei

I think for lvl ing affliction or demonology.

I always run out of mana =([/b]
    Add life tap into your spells you use. I sic my vw on the mob, then use my Amplify curse, then 3 instant casts, COA, Corruption, Siphon life (affliction,, omg love this one) then use immolate, unstable afflictin, then use life tap, then a toss up of what I use, it all depends on how fast I want to kill and if there is only one mob or three, my health, whatever.

note.. + damage and +healing gear is the shit for an affliction lock. My siphon life is supposed t be 52 health evry 3 seconds with all my +healing +damage gear it becomes 175 health every 3 seconds.. and if I am fighting 3-5 mobs. that becomes 875 every 3 seconds.. this helps. life tap that and i have n endles supply of mana and health.