First faction change - Now race change WTF

This is a discussion on First faction change - Now race change WTF within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Based on further community feedback, we have also decided to offer a race change service in the future. Players who ...
Page: 1

Default First faction change - Now race change WTF

Based on further community feedback, we have also decided to offer a race change service in the future. Players who choose to switch races will be able to change their race within their same faction and class. Additional details will be released at a future date.
    Lmfao, This is starting to remind me of Star wars galaxy a little, where you can level as a certain class then switch to whatever class you want.

I believe the next thing will be Class Change, That way Dk's can level to 80 and get to buy class change and become a... Shammy or Druid, Or warrior even XD. This is starting to get a bit....stupid xD.

I Don't mind the faction change, it's good at the same kind... ehhh I dunno, Factions was one of the things that you either had Horde or alliance, and if you wanted a other guy, you had to level him but now :P. Kinda cheap.

well yah, blizzard is just one big sellout. why not

Oh plus I found a exploit, If you do quests as alliance, you can then go to horde and get all quests opened because their different from alliance side D:

Banned Senior Member

Activision owns Blizzard, Activision likes money

Besides, when I first started seeing people I knew playing WoW, I asked about faction changes and they said "it's impossible" while KO did it the entire time, kinda made me laugh on the inside

I guess its time for me to change from Tauren to UD like my GM so were 2x UD tanks infront, when they allow it on EU

Ainelover

lol u can alrdy change apperance on ur char, i thought this was about the alliance horde faction change, not race... -,-

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    Activision owns Blizzard, Activision likes money

Besides, when I first started seeing people I knew playing WoW, I asked about faction changes and they said "it's impossible" while KO did it the entire time, kinda made me laugh on the inside
    i know when i first started playing wow 3 years ago i suggested this and the GM's exact words were "its impossible at this time sir, its simply something we cannot do". it was when i was tired of being a gnome lol. and yeh my first thought was "wow if k2 can do this i would think at least a rock would be better capable" it was my first real doubt in blizzard's abilites lol.

Nuxxoxo

Dbl trinket inc

mini bb

imo they should have done it a long time ago, sounds like a good idea to me...