Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Warrior or Druid

This is a discussion on Warrior or Druid within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; its kinda hard to decide , woud be alot of help if someone woud point out the + and - ...
Page: 1

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

Default Warrior or Druid, EU realm suggestion

its kinda hard to decide , woud be alot of help if someone woud point out the + and - for both classes xp like and raiding like,
    i played with my friends lvl 80 mage b4 so im prolly not gonna be spell like dps aka moonkin

and my friends gonna be a paladin were gonna xp together.

nd Coud anyone suggest me a good pvp realm on euwow(1 of my friends plays on outland but not sure if i shud start at there)
    Last edited by ShellinShitakaMad_doll; 08-12-2009 at 10:01 AM.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

It really depends on your mate's paladin build.

If he's Ret paladin (DPS), you should be a resto druid.

If he's Holy paladin (Healer), you should be a warrior.

You'll be the classic duo of DPS and healer, just depends on which roles each of you wants to play.

yah but none of us is rly looking into playing healer and we coud always 3v3 and 4v4 also but im mostly lookin to xp and raid firstly and pvp comes l8r
    Last edited by ShellinShitakaMad_doll; 08-12-2009 at 10:13 AM.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post
    It really depends on your mate's paladin build.

If he's Ret paladin (DPS), you should be a resto druid.

If he's Holy paladin (Healer), you should be a warrior.

You'll be the classic duo of DPS and healer, just depends on which roles each of you wants to play.
    not really xD

everyone should level as a dps, not healer...especially paladins

2 dps have more potential to level together than a healer dps setup in wow...mobs arent hard and things are better off if they die faster...

and it doesnt really matter which u choose....i like druid cuz i like healing as a druid always have...warriors are good dps/tanks...druids are good healers/tanks/dps so it all depends what u want available to u in the future

and u can always level a new character later if u dont like whichever u choose leveling is fast in wow once u know what ur doing :P

edit: saying all that though if ur leveling with a friend then go warrior...theyre a pain to level solo :P
    Last edited by camaz0tz; 08-12-2009 at 12:17 PM.

druid seems like fun since they can be a healer, tank, or dps depending on spec... if i ever level a second char it will be a druid

also i always hear warriors are very hard to level

also also, im still a noob at this game, im just giving my opinion on what i know so far

Banned

It doesn't matter anymore wich class u level now. In the beginning Shaman was fucking hard to use for level, now it goes smooth as what.
    Everyone should choose like this:

What do I want? (Pure endgame)
    DPS, Healing or Tanking.

Lets say you want to Heal, then you can forget Rogue, Warrior, DK, Warlock, Hunter. And you can start choosing between Druid, Priest or a Shaman. But you shouldn't forgot that it doesn't matter what you will do endgame, always go a dps specc for leveling, you can always start collecting gear for ur endgame specc.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ya breakdown of classes to help u decide a bit better:

pure dps:
    warlock
    mage
    hunter
    rogue

dps/tank only:
    death knight
    warrior

dps/heal only:
    shaman
    priest

dps/heal/tank:
    druid
    paladin

StayOffLine

i will go for warrior since feral druid got big nerf , but to be honest its depends on what u like,

if u are new in the game , i will give u advice ..

watch warriors/druids movies in youtube .. and level up warrior and druid to 10

even tho druids are borrrring until level 20 .. but this what i advice u .. and take what u like !

dont listen to ppl , have fun

kk i think ill roll as a warrior , dps one prolly cuz i got no idea how to do tanking
    btw which proffesions to take, shud me nd my friend both take mining/bs?

Banned Senior Member

All depends what you want with your characters. Blacksmith is a nice profession because of the 2 extra sockets ( easy prismatics for meta activation ), mining is good for making some money, but in the end for best DPS you want to hve 2 crafting professions. Even though they changed Jewalcrafting, BS/JC is still the best profession mix to min/max your character.

In order to make the most money, you will need a few professions to work together ( 2 chars or you and your friend )

I mine ore ( miner ) prospect it into gems ( JC ) then use the gems to craft low lvl 70 rings ( JC ) and send them to my priest to DE ( Enchanting ) which I then sell the enchanting mats on the AH, also cut the good gems to sell on the AH as well

who looks cooler, dwarf warrior or human warrior , anyone has any pictures of both with a decent looking gear on them?

StayOffLine

Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    who looks cooler, dwarf warrior or human warrior , anyone has any pictures of both with a decent looking gear on them?

orc ^^ hehehe , i never made alliance char .. i feel like cheating on thrall xD

and if i were u , i will take human better for pvp to be honest .. i know dwarf much better aginst rogues .. but still human better and they look NORMAL ..

dwarf look sooo ugly lol ... i think blizzard was drunk when they made dwarf

and dwarf female .. omg! ... same as the male ... i feel sorry for the alliance

reroll horde ftw ... be a true man ^^ <3 not any horde .. be ORC ...!

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Warriors are pain in the ass to level and atm they're just waste of raid spot. :/

im not rly into the for the ally or for the horde thing, and dwarf hunter looks rather kewl, i like chars on both sides, ofc some of females suck , like tauren, orc , dwarf,
    just wish i coud see a ss of both, dwarf and human warrior with some kewl gear on them

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    Warriors are pain in the ass to level and atm they're just waste of raid spot. :/
    why are they waste of raid spots, atm at the server i played the mage with , there was atleast 2 druids in a group of 5, and mby 1 warrior or none at all

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast