Warrior tanking spec

This is a discussion on Warrior tanking spec within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Well i finally dinged 70 with my warrior and im about to go prot.. (Was boring as hell to lvl ...
Page: 1

Fag

Well i finally dinged 70 with my warrior and im about to go prot.. (Was boring as hell to lvl my 4th char to 70, abandoned druid cuz i got disappointed at him) But im not sure what skills to use to keep agro (Except taunt :lol Cuz never tanked before
    So i need an advice on prot spec and if some1 could give me some links to tank guides will nice
    h34r:
    Ty

:pic:

sunder/thunder clap/ try use the bleed etc :P

V8savillem

Shield slam is your best aggro generating ability, use that whenever itīs up. Your attack cycle should look like this: ss->sunder->revenge-> (when enough rage then use Heroic Strike as well).
    If you have a pull with multiple mobs, spam thunderclap whenever itīs off the cooldown (make sure first thereīs no CC-d mobs in the way) :P

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LA0cZVZbEtoI0zcgsx
    I've MT ssc and TK with that spec, It is amazing for threat generation.
    One of the hardest things about tanking is initial agro, thats why with that spec you hit blood rage and after 1 sec you can shield slam.

this spec also makes the rage cost of sunder armor and heroic strike to 9, so All i do is spam shield slam and HS+sunder(macroed)

Read the Fortifications guide, I explains everything you need to know about tanking.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...81044&sid=1

gl.