Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

wats better Wow Or Ko

This is a discussion on wats better Wow Or Ko within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; The answer is simple(for me this is an old topic <_< ):we talking about BLIZZARD and k2network........
Page: 2

SuperkakosO_0

The answer is simple(for me this is an old topic <_< ):we talking about BLIZZARD and k2network.....

LOrDsHiVa

Originally posted by DontEatTheMango+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DontEatTheMango)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LOrDsHiVa
    WOW is bettr 100 %

why cuz you only pay $15 a month. and with that u get 100 % customer service..

friend of mine got stucked inside a wall . he sent in support ticket to GM. within 30 mins GM came online and got him out.. just a example of one.

so much stuff in that game is good

like ur items. in KO if u get hacked kiss ur items goodbye. but in WOW all ur items soulbounds to you once u put it on meaning. once u put it on that item cant not be traded to anyone. all u can do is either npc it or destroy it. but even if that happens. all it takes is one support ticket

i played KO for 3 years. and i was keep playing it but Very Big TY to all those KOXPers who made me quit the game and made me play better game

so yes WOW is 100 % better
    yeah wow is def better but about ur friend callin the gm next time tell him theres an auto unstuck button in the menu[/b]

lol well yes now he knows. this happend when he was lvl 25 and now he is 50

LOrDsHiVa

Originally posted by Road
    Why make a thread like this? Attention whore? Of course the people who play wow will say it's a better game lol.

hey dont foeget most of us played KO before WOW...

and like i said. all u have to pay is $15 a month.. NO BS about Knight Cash or premium so u get more exp..

nfw

Ok here gose my 2 cents.

Ko:
    *8-50 usd a month prem scrolls ext.
    *That money dosnt get you costomer service.
    *When you get hacked you lose your gear and or accont
    *When you are hacked you get nothing back.If you do thay give you shit +3 junk.
    *Million and one people you can't trust for shit.

WoW
    *15 usd a month
    *Costomer service is less than an hour.
    *When you get hacked.You get your account back gear back and you dont get deleveld
    *If you char is deleted thay restore it.I know this for a FACT.
    *US wow there are 1 in a million chance you see a turk.

idefix

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiCoXiS
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-idefix

tbh so many big minuses if u get haxed in wow... lets see, they can delete ur char if they login... they can even delete ur account i think.. or it might require the cd key not sure but anyways, they can delete the char, meaning u gotta start with lvl 1 again haha...

and pk sucks in wow. but yes theres many things that are better in wow than ko, but lots of things that are betterin ko than wow.

if some 1 delete ur acc by a hacker well the customer will get back ur acc in mmm 30 minutes? and in ko if u get hacked ill get ur items in mmm 1 year? :lol: loooooool and about the ko pvp and wow pvp ko pvp is cool but depend to much on the lvls u have to lvl 1 year or play 24/7 no life for get a good lvl for pvp and in wow have a limit lvl and if ur low lvl u have pvp for ur lvl 11- 19 20 - 29, 30 - 39, 40 - 49, 50 - 59 and onlys 60 and the lvl on wow isnt so damn boring than ko lvl and about the pvp wow u have more kinds of pvp than ko only have 2 war and cz is the same shit all the time and u dont get anything in ko pvp but in wow pvp u can get ur pvp gear weapon rings all hehe so wow is 500% much better than ko is just simple
    1) learn english
    2) u wont get ur char in wow back in 30 minutes if ur char is deleted
    3) u wont get ur gear back in ko in 1 year, u will never get it back... :P
    4) the pk in wow is even more boring as the xping up in ko, and the xping in wow isnt all that great as pk in ko :P
    5) wow costs more
    6) pk sucks in wow with lvl 19 29 39 49 59, but when u get 60 itll be ok, but after a while itll get verrrry boring.[/b]
    You obviously never pked with a good party. If you get a good party of people that know what there doing pking is fun...I dont get why people say wow pk is boring..I think it is more interesting..rather that ko you walk around and get 500 arrows in your ass per second. WoW is fun..After 60 yes, if your not in a good guild that raides and pks its going to get boring..But with the new expansion coming out in january it should open some new doors for exploring/pk.[/b][/quote]

if ud bother to do even 5 second of research u wud notice my other post on this section in the forum, where i was trading my char, which i did already, there some screens so u know i did a few raids tbh... a lot to be exact... and its NOT fun with any class tbh, just spamming 1 or 2 or with some super classes 3 keys... and i dont see that as very fun atleast as a mage, coz u rly CANNOT effect the outcome of the battle, if the boss dies or u wipe, its just about how the tanks (and in some bosses, kiters) do their job, and if healers keep em alive. also yeah TBC might open a few new doors as u said, but theyll get boring tooafter a while.

1) all this learn english shit... u need to learn that not all ppls native language is english
    2)u wont get ur char in 30min. ull get it in a day or two, but u will get it.
    3)ur right Tongue
    4) if thats what u feel about wow then u should go back to ko, and stop posting here (no offence)
    5)cost coz its a great game, great quality and great customer service, in my opinion its worth it
    6) pk does't suck in any lvl, pk is diferent then in ko, i belive its more complicated then in ko, and more fun!
    any online game is boring if u dont have friends to playing with u!

ow and 7) sorry for my english Smile 2
    im not native english either but i atleast can type and talk so that most of the ppl understand it actually. thats all im asking for
    yeah, in a day or 2 u will prolly get it, but u talked about 30 mins getting it back, so thats not true tbh.
    i know im right

im already back in ko, and the only reason i took part in this thread was coz ppl are so blind. every1 says that wow is the bst and ko sucks, like hells kitchen told that hes only played for a few weeks or so and the lvling up OWNS and the whole game OWNS, and i BET thats what u thought when u started out with KO, but u just got bored and now ur so blind and narrow minded, all of u, coz u just started wow, some of u mightve played wow for long, but theres ppl who played KO long too and still playing it and its fun for them, so u gotta think on the other side too, and face the fact that all games get boring after a while, some faster than the others, and hwo fast u get bored depends on every1 themselves, u cant say that after 1 month of playing this game any1 will get bored with it, its different for every1.

yeah yeah, i wont buy that crap, i just know the CS is way better in wow but the game isnt all about customer service.

yeah well theres some good points in pvp in wow, but it didnt hit for me. it was ok, but there were a lot of things that cud be put a bit better, but the wow developers are so narrow minded (not saying that ko have better ones.. if they even have developers) but i just like ko pvp system, its a matter of taste again.

Myself_

Originally posted by idefix
    tbh so many big minuses if u get haxed in wow... lets see, they can delete ur char if they login... they can even delete ur account i think.. or it might require the cd key not sure but anyways, they can delete the char, meaning u gotta start with lvl 1 again haha...

and pk sucks in wow. but yes theres many things that are better in wow than ko, but lots of things that are betterin ko than wow.
    let me correct you pls
    first of all, you can ask a gm to recover your char even if its deleted, the GM will chose a random name for it tho
    the items can be bought back from gm too
    so even if you get hacked, you can still get your char back if you want

SiCoXiS

[quote][quote][quote][quote]

im already back in ko, and the only reason i took part in this thread was coz ppl are so blind. every1 says that wow is the bst and ko sucks, like hells kitchen told that hes only played for a few weeks or so and the lvling up OWNS and the whole game OWNS, and i BET thats what u thought when u started out with KO, but u just got bored and now ur so blind and narrow minded, all of u, coz u just started wow, some of u mightve played wow for long, but theres ppl who played KO long too and still playing it and its fun for them, so u gotta think on the other side too, and face the fact that all games get boring after a while, some faster than the others, and hwo fast u get bored depends on every1 themselves, u cant say that after 1 month of playing this game any1 will get bored with it, its different for every1.

yeah yeah, i wont buy that crap, i just know the CS is way better in wow but the game isnt all about customer service.

yeah well theres some good points in pvp in wow, but it didnt hit for me. it was ok, but there were a lot of things that cud be put a bit better, but the wow developers are so narrow minded (not saying that ko have better ones.. if they even have developers) but i just like ko pvp system, its a matter of taste again.
    well i play ko 1 year and i sold my acc 9 months ago i was top 20 of all ares with 600 006 nps and only lvl 65 i sold in 1,400$ :lol: B) i sold my acc cuz the new patch was coming soon and for me was impossible lvl up to 70 and worse to 80 so i sold me acc is true i love ko pvp but the exp was so damn boring and in ko i make more nps alone cuz the assassin make good nps pking alone but in wow is so much different for win u have to get a party with vent cuz in wow u have to defense and attack isnt like ko kill kill kill and die and again kill kill kill die lol so wats the big pk? wow pk is strategy thats why wow pvp is better than ko pvp maybe u leave wow and say wow pvp sux cuz maybe ur that ppl who go and try to kill kill like ko and dont read the orders of the party so u fuck all and make the party lose i hate that kind of ppl who dont do wat the party tell u to do wow pvp is a group pvp
    U only have to play wow 1 month for see is 500% better than ko lol ^_^

yes my english sux but at less u can understand wat i say :lol: ><

idefix

Originally posted by SiCoXiS

U only have to play wow 1 month for see is 500% better than ko lol *^_^
    exactly, u have to play wow 1 month to see its 500% better than ko, but after u played 2 month more u see its 500% worse than ko

LOrDsHiVa

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiCoXiS

U only have to play wow 1 month for see is 500% better than ko lol *^_^
    exactly, u have to play wow 1 month to see its 500% better than ko, but after u played 2 month more u see its 500% worse than ko [/b]
    lmao i think u never been k2ed before. but i guess some people are dumb enough to spend 50 usd each month for a stupid game that dont give a fuck about gamers..

so sure go on talk all u want good about KO.. at the end. ur spending way more money then wow..

wait till u get fucked over by KO

Aqu

I played KO for about 8 months.
    I've played wow for about 8 months as well actually.

KO i saw COUNTLESS players get hacked and lose items.
    In WoW I've met one guy who was hacked, and he got all his items back within 24 hours.
    Someone in my guild accidently destroyed the wrong item, CS gave him it back within 20 minutes with little more than a "lol" from a GM.
    In KO you have to wait a month or more to even SEE an active GM.

Sure PK in WoW is different, I would argue its better, others will argue its worse.
    But then I prefer the boss fights in WoW to the PK anyway.

Getting 40 men and taking down a boss, its fantastic.
    It just shows how EASY isiloon should be for a clan in KO, 30 men online, organised? You wont get that in KO, but yet we get that every night in WoW.

So from someone that has played both games: I would say that WoW is better than KO in EVERY POSSIBLE respect.

Fully explore KO world takes what, 30 mins? FULLY exploring the WoW world takes WEEKS.

As it has been mentioned before, you really really do get what you pay for. In KO you pay for premium, but its classed as a donation.
    In WoW because you HAVE to pay, you are classed as a paying customer and so consequently they take FAR greater care of you than K2 ever will.

merchanter123

I played KO for 3 years. I bought WoW about a year or so ago and tried out the free month they give you. I found it boring mainly because i had no one to play it with because all my friends had half a dozen 60 characters they were making stronger. But about less then 2 weeks ago i started playing WoW with 2 of my good friends and its alot of fun. PvP is different then KO and you can't compare it, their two different things. Its just as good, but slower... and different. Leveling can be done through grinding or questing either way is good i do both. In the end... after 3 years of playing KO and 2 weeks of playing WoW, i can see WoW is going to be a more indepth fun game that i wont get bored of for a very very long time, BUT it depends on the people you play with.

Baxxor

i play with old ko buddies, and i love it

ko us ok but boring cause all the dupe and stuff..

Originally posted by LOrDsHiVa

like ur items. in KO if u get hacked kiss ur items goodbye. but in WOW all ur items soulbounds to you once u put it on meaning. once u put it on that item cant not be traded to anyone. all u can do is either npc it or destroy it. but even if that happens. all it takes is one support ticket

Thats bullshit i got hacked on wow, the hacker just disenchanted / NPCed my items , i didnt get any items back. wow costumer support sux bigtime to , there excuse was : u didnt lose any items during the hacked periode . i mean wtf, i was full epic geared ,when i got my acc back it was fukking naked

fuk , posted in wrong post xD srr , was suposed to be in the post '' whats better , ko or wow srr :wub:

PinoyBoi

WOW 100% sure about it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast