Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

wats better Wow Or Ko

This is a discussion on wats better Wow Or Ko within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I'm playing the 10 day trial and heck WoW better than KO!!!For... Skills Animation: KO:Sucks!Almost all same skill animation,swift,wolf ect. ...
Page: 3

ShadowBane

I'm playing the 10 day trial and heck WoW better than KO!!!For...

Skills Animation:
    KO:Sucks!Almost all same skill animation,swift,wolf ect.
    WoW:Almost all skill are different animation,and really cool one not only some shining lil gold ball(swift)

PvE:
    KO:*ehem* um no comment on that it only monster bashing....
    WoW:You get to do spy quest,slaying quest and all cool stuff!Hunting boss for rare weapon and all

PvP:
    KO:KO i must say have a good PvP,dont know KO have that "adrenaline" it give me when i PvP
    WoW:PvP nice,only sometime to short battle(2-3 hits?)

Transport:
    KO:War horse that look almost all the same ftw?-_-
    WoW:AMAZING JUST AMAZING,you'r far from somewere?just ride in the air a Griffon/Hypogryff/Wyvern/Undeadbat!!!Oh you'r thinking about huge transport?you cant take the boat/zeppelin/deeprun train...jusT amazing!!!

Style:
    KO:All look same -_- full shell/complete whit elexir/shard/raptor/giga ect.
    WoW:lot more style different weapon,holy nice armors and all.

RPG:
    KO:i really dont see the RolePlayingGame in MMORPG when i play KO
    WoW:Hella yes you can sit in a bar,have sex in the bed(/sleep,night elf sex FTW:P),swim,do joke,dance all u want(almost :P)

Servers:
    KO:Kind of not bad for a half-free MMO to have 8servers.
    WoW:ZOMG lol more than 100 servers?!

That was my 2 cents :P

Road

If my clan wasn't top five in logos I think I would play WoW. Alot better than ko and don't even get me started with GW. :lol:

Dragonfaire

I think the real difference here is K2 sucks ass and Blizzard doesn't.

The ppl hat are saying that KO > WOW

are just poor to buy wow
    they have a sucky pc
    They just like the ko pk more then wow pk
    OR they just have other friends playing ko who prolly cant afford wow. :lol:

no offense

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Road
    If my clan wasn't top five in logos I think I would play WoW. Alot better than ko and don't even get me started with GW. *:lol:
    Ph that is a lame excuse to keep playing KO ! :P And I agree on the GW LOL !

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Road
    If my clan wasn't top five in logos I think I would play WoW. Alot better than ko and don't even get me started with GW. *:lol:
    Ph that is a lame excuse to keep playing KO ! :P And I agree on the GW LOL ![/b]
    You can always start with runescape :P btw dragonaire why you took that ugly mask on your undeads face ? :lol:

Hells Kitchen

KO sucks end of story

idefix

Originally posted by DayDreamer
    The ppl hat are saying that KO > WOW

are just poor to buy wow
    they have a sucky pc
    They just like the ko pk more then wow pk
    OR they just have other friends playing ko who prolly cant afford wow. *:lol: *

no offense *
    lol u fucking tard, i have a wow, i played it for 5 months, i have a better pc than u lol, or atleast as good, and basically i dont have any realllly reallllly good friends in ko, just some nice ppl there i like to play with. also i like ko better than wow because

1) in ko i can atleast choose when to play, in wow u basically have to play when the raids are put up on the forums (basically every night) so u dont rly have much choise do u
    2) in wow u cant do anything except do raids and pk when u get 60, which gets damn boring fast. in ko u can xp, do bosses, pk, farm.
    3) the PvE in wow is just BULLSHIT. u spam 1 button the whole time basically as nearly all classes, with some kewl classes like a priest or warrior u do 2 or 3 buttons wuut and when u run low on mana or hp u cant basically do shit except look at ur hp bar go lower and lower... in ko u can atleast pot, and the combo makes a difference so u need a bit of skill to play atleast, in wow u dont need skill to play u just spam some buttons and pray for a crit which takes half hp off enemy hpbar. in ko theres no crits, thank god, so the combo makes a small difference too. also some ppl say "anvil is fcking retarded" etc, but in wow the item getting is bullshit too, i mean a boss drops always like 3 epics or something, in the better raids, and if u have enuf dkp then u get one and u get some enchant on it and its the best in the game basically lolz... in ko u have to upgrade and takes pretty long to get a +8 raptor / shard / something else.

u can tell me atleast 1 good point of wow? coz i dont see anything in wow that IS better than in ko. u just say "wow is better, end of story" etc, thats just bullshit explanation coz u dont have any reason why u say that. ofc the ppl who play runescape say runescape is better than wow and ko all together, end of story, but thats just as pathetic.

P.S. customer support / gm dont count as an answer, coz that doesnt make the gameplay better.

i was joking TARD <_<

but WoW > Ko

idefix

i was joking TARD <_< *

but WoW > Ko
    lol, mind giving 1 reason for that like i asked in an earlier post? thats pathetic to say wow>ko without giving any reasons for saying that.

Better Graphs
    Better lvling
    Better PvP ( my opinion )
    More quests
    Its more fun to play it then turk online

i like the pvp in wow more then Ko

idefix

Better Graphs
    Better lvling *
    Better PvP ( my opinion )
    More quests
    Its more fun to play it then turk online

i like the pvp in wow more then Ko
    better lvling only that i can agree with lol xD but in the end the lvling process takes max. 1 month and after u get max lvl then u have to get on with the sheit stuff in the game basically...

Thats the coolest part of the game
    doing instances, pvp for pvp rewards.
    on 16th you can go to 70

budsofglory1

wow > ko all aspects of everything.

lutekkkk

best solution would be KO hosted by bizzard

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast