What is the best private server for wow with more updates

This is a discussion on What is the best private server for wow with more updates within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; i wanna start play wow and i dosen't know what is the best server (private because i don't have money ...
Page: 1

Default What is the best private server for wow with more updates

i wanna start play wow and i dosen't know what is the best server (private because i don't have money for pay every month)
    have the best updates and no dupes or somehting like this , i play knight online for around 6 years or more and i wanna start in wow too, i have now the wow , the burning crusade, and i 'm gonna download the leech king wrath, i speak spanish but if you know some server in spanish or in english who have a lot of people ..active people please post it

ty a lot

I would have to say the best private server that you can join is Eternal-WoW. It is constantly updated with fixes, and Staff is very friendly. Join now!

Eternal-WoW is easily the way to go theres so much to do and you'll never get bored. There are great WotK servers and Cata servers.

so this eternal wow, is it full PVP server? What rates etc? Or is it exactly the same as the real wow?

If you liked to twink in retail than try this 19 custom pvp/pve realm. there are transmogs, automated events, arenas+battlegrounds, cross faction battlegrounds, talent specialization, enchants, and more.. there's quite a bit to do on the server..

Register an account here.