Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What class do you play

This is a discussion on What class do you play within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I play a level 65 undead rogue (started 2 weeks before BC) i own...
Page: 3

I play a level 65 undead rogue (started 2 weeks before BC)

i own

N00Bi

Priest ofc, ive tried most of the classes now and would say its one of the best and funniest class in the game.

FatM4n

Draenei Hunter FTW

FrEaK

lvl 61 NE male hunter

lvl 57 Human Shadow Priest (260 ench / 320 tailoring) at the moment i'm on the same server as malady and mirara (Twisting Nether)

I have a RL buddy here at work that wants me to join his guild (Horde/Executus) so i have a lvl 20 troll hunter there.

On a side note, Mir is considering taking her "KO love story" talents to wow. . . whens that movie coming out, woman?? ^_^

Pixiecatt

lvl 57 Human Shadow Priest (260 ench / 320 tailoring) at the moment i'm on the same server as malady and mirara (Twisting Nether)

I have a RL buddy here at work that wants me to join his guild (Horde/Executus) so i have a lvl 20 troll hunter there.

On a side note, Mir is considering taking her "KO love story" talents to wow. . . whens that movie coming out, woman?? ^_^[/b]
    EEEEPS!!!

Hmmm......dunno bout KO Love Story but I do have an idea in the works. Just gotta get the footage together.

Lunatix btw is lvl 50 now...she's a feral druid - 275 leatherworking/325 skinning.
    I also have an alt character that I started a few weeks back. Chynee is a lvl 15 hunter. Her professions, once I get them started again will be herbalist/alchemist.

dont go alchemy >.< i really regret taking it. its a huge money sink for potions that are far too expensive to make for their worth. the trinket is awful, and the cooldowns on transmutes ruins any money making possibilities. I wish i chose engineering instead

i have a 27 Draenei mage i started like a week ago, amazing how much the gaming experience changes from KO to WoW lol

it&#39;s never too late, Cy.. . .you could probably max it out in a couple of hours ....gogo engineering ^_^

meen i like lvl 19 hunters in wsg =)

pank

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/?#charac...&n=Felankor

feral ftw

Currently on Curator but should be done with him b4 it resets

UsedFromDiez

lvl 22 dwarf warrior

Aqu

Level 70 Dwarf Holy Priest

Cleared Karazhan yesterday night
    Upwards and onwards!

ShadowBane

Lv.15 Human Dagger Rogue nice stuffed(Deadmines boost ftw xD)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123