Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What Race and Class is ur favourite.

This is a discussion on What Race and Class is ur favourite. within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; pink pigtails, blue eyes, pale skin. <- best gnome look imo.[/b] lol anyways i like NE hunters cause of shadowmeld, ...
Page: 2

calibur

pink pigtails, blue eyes, pale skin. <- best gnome look imo.[/b]
    lol

anyways i like NE hunters cause of shadowmeld,
    its really only usefull when you got a cat for pet
    with prowl =].

and BE for there racial skill, it owns against casters

Shaman - Draenei

love the WF !! 1 hit clothies ftw.

Draenei cuz they have nice Healing over time

bloodelf looks sexy

if all my friends weren&#39;t alliance i&#39;d def be them

Fag

Tried a resto shaman.... And actually i lol&#39;ed. Sometimes they can be just unbeatable. I had only 9.5k def with my shaman but because of nature guardian/earth shield skills no1 could beat me :lol: Also heals almost never get interrupted. Tho their spells are slow but there for they have totems h34r:

I think it will be my favorite class now :lol:

Until i finally lvl my warrior to 70 h34r: Never tried fury warriors, only saw some videos. Most of the ppl say they own shamans. Gonna test that soon

i have played almost all races:classes except a warlock and shaman, (ally side)
    and so far the funnest to me has been Human Warrior
    http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/characte...an&n=Tyrazz
    their is his gear, pretty decent considering all of it was free (pvp or instance, the phantom blade was made for me for free)
    and someone said something about fury, i was arms until 39 then went fury, and i prob wont go back arms until 60-70

Affenotto

Eh never been ally so this is mostly blind

NE-Warrior-Str/Agi bonuses are nice though i honestly like humans better just cause i like their animations lol

but ally are all kiddies and NE wankers the real players play horde

Orc-Warrior- What can I say they were born into this class

Troll-?Hunter?-Who actually plays troll

Tauren- Druid/Warrior-Druid cause only class that can/ Warrior as a tank the stamina racial and str bonus make them ideal for tanking

Undead-Mage/Warlock/Priest-Really any pvp class does really well as undead cause wotf is next to godliness, though i prefer them for any of the casters

Bloodelf-Rogue- They are really the only BE class that gets alot out of arcane torrent, and after a stunlock/cloakofshadows a silence is just deadly against casters

P.S. If they gave us the class i would definatly of made my warrior BE and gone pvp cause of the nice agi bonus they get would give really nice crit

the kiddies on alliance side are the ones that roll human and nelf (so 99% of them).

At top level pvp, dwarves have the best racials in the game and you see the best pvpers consistently rolling alliance in the lan tournaments.

the kiddies on alliance side are the ones that roll human and nelf (so 99% of them).

At top level pvp, dwarves have the best racials in the game and you see the best pvpers consistently rolling alliance in the lan tournaments.[/b]
    hi :wub:

thanks all..

soo, i just checked a warlock movie... Drakedog7 was his name.. think u can download it at wowmovies...

but when i played at private server i played warrior... and thats pretty cool actually... was orc warrior..

me and a couple of friends going to start a new wow server.. the real wow...

so what class and race do u recommend ? think im going warrrior actually... but ally&#39;s or orc&#39;s and what race? ??

more thoughts please

Ainelover

Either Dwarf male Warrior or Female night elf Warrior

Horde = Orc Male Warrior, only option really, rest are gay, sure tauren is big and cool but head is like 5 meters infront of body looks gay with helms, and helms looks cool

if warrior on ally dwarf or human (for passive abilities) but really so far from what ive seen yeh horde are way better, ally are mostly kiddies unlucky of me to roll ally eh?, but yeh orc warrior

horde is always winning in pvp battles :unsure: meen i got so pissed at it <_<

Affenotto

horde is always winning in pvp battles :unsure: meen i got so pissed at it <_<[/b]
    Lol well horde has it all going we got mostly pvp racials and until BC and BE we had no "pretty" classes to bring the kiddies over

Fag

BE should go ally and ugly squidface draenei should join horde
    h34r:
    Everything will be fine then

PS. Im playing draenei female shaman now and i wanna go horde badly

U guys think that BE are sexy? jesus christ

first of all the females are way too skinny, annarexic

and the males look like they are gay

and 0000000 how can u say that aliance racials > horde racials..... thats silly... way too silly, horde own alliance with racials

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast