Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What you guys think warrior or Hunter

This is a discussion on What you guys think warrior or Hunter within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; FUCK HUNTER THEY ARE PUSSY"S [/b] Most of the WoW classes can be pussies, it's all about play style. Hunters ...
Page: 2

FUCK HUNTER THEY ARE PUSSY"S [/b]
    Most of the WoW classes can be pussies, it's all about play style. Hunters are not the only classes that can kite / CC.

Hunters have deadzone, Warrior dont, thats why hunter sucks :S
    I hate my deadzone on my hunter[/b]
    of course warriors have a deadzone. the hunter deadzone is no different to the warrior/rogue deadzone. The problem is that 90% of hunters are morons.

Baxxor

Hunters are okey, they got their BM specc for pvp and if they are any good they can kill most classes.
    Warriors are okey to, if you like taking first hit and experiment + like a challenge this is the class for you
    You need "imba" gear to be a tanker in kara and stuff tho, but Warriors is a nice class when you put a effort into it.
    Hunters can use greens and blues to be good, they are so "buffed" that you can run naked almost...

Hunters and Warriors are two good classes, but if i would have to choose i would still go with my Mage.
    There is no fun in owning people, put you pet on the target and use BM and boom. you just got 1-2 kills with out pressing more than two buttons(maybe 3 if you wanna daze him once or twice)

Mages is more of a challenge, atleast if you stop beeing a sissy and go the hard way(no elemental here!)
    Doing some arena with my friends and we are mostly pve speccs, Elemental shaman, Arcane/frost Mage(me ofc) and a paladin healer.
    Both me and the shaman is pve specced and the paladin to, but heal specc is almost a like i think ^^

:pic:

hunter is aim shot and others r "daze" trap" trap " trap " daza lil more" trap " daze" >>>> pet daze some tho and can stun nice eh? <_<

Road

My god I&#39;ve never noticed this but most ko4life posters are illiterate and their posts are barely legible. I would shudder to think how raiding with someone that stupid would be.

To keep with the spirit of the topic; Hunters are ezmode, warriors aren&#39;t. Most warriors that "own" you have better understanding of class abilities and better handle on their reflexes. I&#39;ve played druid, I&#39;m lvling a hunter and I&#39;m twinking a warrior. Hunter is by far the easiest class to kill anyone with. You can kill virtually ANYTHING as a hunter that knows what other classes can do. Hunters aren&#39;t represented very well in arena but if you want a class that is, warrior is better.

To the topic poster: choose what you would be doing with your characters. If you have connections with raiding guilds and want to progress to end game content, pick a warrior. If you don&#39;t know shit about this game and need an ezmode class to smooth through the hard parts, pick a hunter.

assailent

heh well im trying out a rogue now because got sick of watching my pet attack so far rogue seems pretty nice.

Fag

heh well im trying out a rogue now because got sick of watching my pet attack so far rogue seems pretty nice.[/b]
    But sadly on every server there are 50-60% rogues... -_-

But sadly on every server there are 50-60% rogues... -_-[/b]
    rogues are outnumbered by hunters, mages and warriors on most servers. I think warlocks are around the same. So, no.

joeknight

i choose hunter as my first char, its great if you lvl solo, however if you are gona play with a group of friends that you can trust to be online alot, then go for the warrior.

FatM4n

of course warriors have a deadzone. the hunter deadzone is no different to the warrior/rogue deadzone. The problem is that 90% of hunters are morons.[/b]

Well Warriors can either use melee or ranged, Hunters cant use melee or ranged in our deadzone.

warriors ranged weapons have an 8 yard minimum range, same as intercept. They can only use shouts in their deadzone. Similarly hunters cannot use anything in their deadzone, but they can still use their pets. Additionally, hunters always have the possibility of choosing an alternative target in an arena setting, whereas for warriors that isn&#39;t always the case if they are being deadzone kited.

I get the feeling reading the blizzard forums that most hunters want to be able to shoot from point blank, which is a bit silly really.

assailent

woot rogue is lvl 27 now and im enjoying it more then the hunter!!

FatM4n

woot rogue is lvl 27 now and im enjoying it more then the hunter!![/b]
    Nice

sacred

Druid! Druid! Druid! =)

assailent

Druid! Druid! Druid! =)[/b]
    nah bc one of my real life friends is a druid and i like to diversify im 33 now and i just got my new comp today so it all jus pwns.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast