Why..?

This is a discussion on Why..? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I'd like to know why so many people hate hunters? The Hunter class is an awsome class to play. Solo ...
Page: 1

cpo4

I'd like to know why so many people hate hunters? The Hunter class is an awsome class to play. Solo and Pvp (pvp I've been told, too low to try yet). It seems a lot of people have hatred towards this playing class yet there are so many of them on every server.

what would you say hunter vs druid? Which is your choice and why? Seems to be a rivailary between the two.

V8savillem

I think that nobody actually hates hunters, but it is harder for us to get into instance groups, cause some ppl tend to think that hunters have no defined role in groups. Its not true at all - hunters can be good dps, excellent pullers, great crowd control, clothy protectors and they dont need massive healing and protection, cause hunters are masters of gaining/loosing aggro.

In hunter vs druid battles, IMO hunters have a big advantage. We have scare beast, frost trap, intimidation... Just keep him stunned, slowed and kite kite kite.

leftclaw

Because they run and shoot.

That's basically it.

:pic:

1 moslt of the time thier pets will only daze you while the player is only runing an shoting arrows on u..... suck eh?

an if u get close to tham they just ice trap u... suck eh? :P