Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Woot New Wep

This is a discussion on Woot New Wep within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Really chuffed I got this in Uldar this evening. All my guild members said my name before I even looked ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Really chuffed I got this in Uldar this evening. All my guild members said my name before I even looked at the drop too!

Wow... Looks really nice. Whats that auction mod you are using?

Banned Senior Member

Auctioneer, if your going to use it remove some of the functions if you dont need it, MASSIVE memory hog

As Will said it is a pretty big mod but as an enchanter it's a very good tool to use. If you use WOWMatrix you can get the full auctioner suit which has all the different addon in one for it. Very good in working out the correct item tire also.

Banned Senior Member

Have my char on the PTR atm, as well as a premade in all 226 gear and 232 weapons, char is pretty decked but I wish someo f my real gear was on the premade instead of what they gave me... my crit is shit for a fury warrior but atr/ap is insane :x

Have my char on the PTR atm, as well as a premade in all 226 gear and 232 weapons, char is pretty decked but I wish someo f my real gear was on the premade instead of what they gave me... my crit is shit for a fury warrior but atr/ap is insane :x[/b]
    I'm just under the hitcap 287 = 8.75% and my crit is over 30% now. My power with Horn of Winter is 4000 now and I am going over 5-6k in combat. DPS I am still not happy as I am doing 1800 dps in uldar but in HC dungens I am over the 4k mark. Had to respec again afterI got the mace just to get the best out of things. Stuck to Blood spec with Unholy for strenth and DnD boost.

Once I get my Scourgeborne shoulders I will be much happier as it will be 4 parts of the set and my T8.5 Helm. There is a Blacksmith who has the pattern for the T8.5 plate boots and she will do for free with my mats but the orcs are going for over 900g on my server at the moment which is just insain. Will need to find better jewels over the next months as most my stuff is lvl 200 and the odd bits are 213.

Banned Senior Member

get the plate dps boots off Malygos, they are still Best in Slot over anything in Ulduar, at least for warriors

get the plate dps boots off Malygos, they are still Best in Slot over anything in Ulduar, at least for warriors[/b]
    ATM I am using the rep boots with Knights of Ebon blade as they have 2 Jewel slots in them.

Reading on a few different sights now people say DK and Warrior stuff is different. not sure if it is because the hitrating differs for the classes or the fact DK stuff normally has Hit bonouses on.

I pm'd you with my current msn address too mate.

How could you do 1900 dps in ulduar? when my dk is as geared as yours same spec aswell and its doing 4k dps and it actually has less A, bit strange.

How could you do 1900 dps in ulduar? when my dk is as geared as yours same spec aswell and its doing 4k dps and it actually has less A, bit strange.[/b]

I think it could be a few things

I use Skada for real time dps recording

My rotation could be letting me down

Talent spec

If you are happy to I would like to go over DK stuff with you as I know I should be doing better than I have been.

http://elitistjerks.com/f72/

will help you out a lot!

I think it could be a few things

I use Skada for real time dps recording

My rotation could be letting me down

Talent spec

If you are happy to I would like to go over DK stuff with you as I know I should be doing better than I have been.[/b]
    No doubt that you know how to play DK , but im just saying that its a bit weird thats all :P

PS. Gratz on the weap

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

in the spirit of "w00t got new (item)"

w00t got my t8 helm, meaning i now got my 4 set bonus for drood

OP REJUVS FTW

Banned Senior Member

in the spirit of "w00t got new (item)"
    w00t got my t8 helm, meaning i now got my 4 set bonus for drood
    OP REJUVS FTW[/b]
    Ass, Iron Council didnt drop my 2nd Rune Edge this week... And another few hours spent on Yogg... fucking Phase 3

Because I have the Iron rivitted helm I have been using it for DPS and PvP ( excluding arena ) and use Pants, Chest, Gloves and Shoulders of either my Hatefull Glad armour or my Scorgebourne armour sets.

Best thing for me is all I have paid for is the game and subcritption. The only babahopper I am no more!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast