World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Private Server

This is a discussion on World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Private Server within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; i wanna play with nice people on this server that is very good if you add me i will tell ...
Page: 1

i wanna play with nice people on this server that is very good if you add me i will tell you about the server and the site

One thing is sure on that server and that is its like the real world of warcraft burning crusade its the same amount of exp and the same quests but i need some nice people to play with...... :P and if the new Game Wrath of the lich game will come out then it will patch to that immediately

my msn is [email protected]

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Im not very good at wow private servers, BUT aint them all java based? Havent heard that they are using -off files. It makes sense that its on java if u get the new expansion "immediately".

And if it IS java based, how screwd up it is? :P

KalaBunga Senior Member

if your goone look for a blizz like private server your wasting your time.

beter go play real WoW thne and get some $$ of quting if your bored.

actually wow privaste servers are getting beter by the day , you can almost compare them to post l2 server.

There is 1 server that used to be perfect almost bugless , but some gut fucked it up..

Anyways

http://www.xtremetop100.com/world-of-warcraft