Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WotLK

This is a discussion on WotLK within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Your thoughts about the class changes? I know it's still too early to judge since it's just beta and half ...
Page: 1

leftclaw

Your thoughts about the class changes?

I know it's still too early to judge since it's just beta and half the things on there probably won't get implemented anyway.

Nactoble

I'm glad they are getting rid of RNG

Razyrfist

hunter pet talent trees are pretty cool. im not really looking forward to leveling an additional 10 levels tho. 60-70 was bad enough.

iiason

only got one question.

how would the warlocks do after the expansion comes out?

nocomment

only got one question.

how would the warlocks do after the expansion comes out?[/b]
    demonic sacrefice it will be useless imo fire locks got buffed alot + imp will be now attacking and u need 2 buff him max because each of his crit will give u 60 chance for 100% crit for 8 sec so if he will crit all the time u will crit all the time also armors are changed fel armor now gives 30% mana reg + 180spell dmg last lvl and demon armor gives 1xxx def + 20% more drained life also more spirit = more spell dmg and thats everything about pve mostly pure crit fire lock will pwn ^_^ i dont care about pve so i will not write about them
    http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/t...051051335230351

2 points from hs 2 imp : d

demonic sacrefice it will be useless imo fire locks got buffed alot + imp will be now attacking and u need 2 buff him max because each of his crit will give u 60 chance for 100% crit for 8 sec so if he will crit all the time u will crit all the time also armors are changed fel armor now gives 30% mana reg + 180spell dmg last lvl and demon armor gives 1xxx def + 20% more drained life also more spirit = more spell dmg and thats everything about pve mostly pure crit fire lock will pwn ^_^ i dont care about pve so i will not write about them
    http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/t...051051335230351

2 points from hs 2 imp : d[/b]

ALSO! This super sexy skill -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ3ASKeP69w

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

Mage are gettin fucked over imo, Base Mana Costs n shit

12% mana Per Polymorph,

BB spam Sheep.

Mages are like Vending machines Again too. when its comes down to Raid. As there wont be a new Table Added. or seems like there is no plans too.

The Whole Warrior titan grip shit will be op, if you can duel weild 2 2handeded weapons with it.

We will See i guess if the new shit is any good i guess. :mellow:

nocomment

12% of base mana = 12% of 0 intelect mana so still not so much

Affenotto

Got a spot in beta atm got in in the second wave of invites

Currently 71 DK (main)

Spent 5 mins on my 70 warrior and lost interest

Xsfered my warlock but havnt messed around with it much

V8savillem

In case someone hasn't seen it yet - Wrath of the Lich King cinematic trailer

Looks quite promising, though I have to keep my hands off of it, it's busy in the college as it is.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

I also Have a Spot on the beta a Few SS's

Seems Pretty cool i have to say, Although playing my Mage is Amazingly Boring....

DK&#39;s Are the Shit tho. <_<

Razyrfist

Friggin Ally...... <_<

Well, hunters got the shaft....once again. Pallies get to be more op&#39;d then they already are with their improvements. They arent nerfing rogues or druids which really does need to be done. What do hunters get? Pet talents adn thats it? Oh, we can tame "exotic" pets. whoopty doo. Hunters = hosed every time.

Warriors dual wielding 2h swords? GG my ass in a BG.

can u really complain about hunters? they dont need jack shit...90% of all BG&#39;s hunters are ur top kills/dmg, then in most of ur top arena, and they can farm all day without any problems....what do they need? really?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

can u really complain about hunters? they dont need jack shit...90% of all BG&#39;s hunters are ur top kills/dmg, then in most of ur top arena, and they can farm all day without any problems....what do they need? really?[/b]

someone who knows how to play it

<3<3 :wub:

u r neva on msn

... btw how did that frostwyrm was... summoned?

Boyce

can u really complain about hunters? they dont need jack shit...90% of all BG&#39;s hunters are ur top kills/dmg, then in most of ur top arena, and they can farm all day without any problems....what do they need? really?[/b]
    who cares about bgs?
    in arena it gets very tough at higher rating for a hunter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast