Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WotLK

This is a discussion on WotLK within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; FURY WARRIOR FTW! DW Soul Cleaver + Catalysm Edge or Torch of the Damned !!!!!!!!! gogogo powerlvl to 80!!!!!!!!!...
Page: 2

FURY WARRIOR FTW!

DW
    Soul Cleaver + Catalysm Edge or Torch of the Damned !!!!!!!!! gogogo powerlvl to 80!!!!!!!!!

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

PREMADE LEVEL 80's on beta 9/4/08 warriors with 25k base hp and DK's with 21k base.

Sexy XD

PREMADE LEVEL 80's on beta 9/4/08 warriors with 25k base hp and DK's with 21k base.

Sexy XD[/b]
    Wotlk only got 1 problem atm...

Kings of Naxxrammas gonna run through that new naxxrammas in 1 Raid day ;> Due to it having same boss abilities as the lvl 60 naxx XDDD So if i played still i&#39;d have least 2 parts T7 on 1st raid day :[ <3 being MT

they have changed some stuff in naxx, like Amount of Trash and there is new Trash there now. boss Abiltys have been beefed up for it being level 80 content now. Although it still seems easy enough.

they have changed some stuff in naxx, like Amount of Trash and there is new Trash there now. boss Abiltys have been beefed up for it being level 80 content now. Although it still seems easy enough.[/b]
    Nothing has changed at all hehe =).. Except ur lvl 80 and mobs are lvl 80+ :P Else its same tactics
    same timings on their abilities etc
    Even all Tier7 gonna have same looks as old Tier3

nah i was in naxx today on the beta, They have Added some Trash that wasnt there before. Not Much, But Its there.

still pretty hard as a 10man, Although was a nice change from hyja/BT :P

nah i was in naxx today on the beta, They have Added some Trash that wasnt there before. Not Much, But Its there.

still pretty hard as a 10man, Although was a nice change from hyja/BT :P[/b]
    My old Guildies did it today and downed first 9 bosses in 2-3 hours :P Ran exactly same tactic as we did on lvl 60 xD fuck the trash :P

Trash will always be trash

guess in light of the new expansion u wont be quitting just yet RW? xD
    im guessing ill go balance like all feral druids will for new expanion(except tankdroods) i like the new balance tree, sounds alot more funner than original, but feral is now more towards tanking anyway, which im not really into, healing looks really nice, but i prefer dps. even though in pvp after few nerfs, i dont think balance will really have it.

The have added alot of cool shit i have to say but it seems there will be alot of nerfs after the release date.

There bount to fuck up something.

im just not intrested in my druid atm, so say i was lvling warrior or hunter, in raids/pvp in general, what do you guys think would be better? hunter - warrior for both a fun amount of raids/pvp. hit meh up. but really. dont hit me....sensitive knees.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i will hit u <_<

btw i heard that now hunters will be able to go on stealth and do more dmg when they are invisible? O.o

i will hit u <_<

btw i heard that now hunters will be able to go on stealth and do more dmg when they are invisible? O.o[/b]
    :blink: never heard of that, but im sure will be intresting.

NuXx

Just hope they nerf the shit outta rogues PvP wise
    dun care about rest

they should have nerfed rogues preBC, they didnt, they should have nerfed them TBC, they didnt, i highly doubt their gonna nerf them much wotlk lol.

Boyce

i will hit u <_<

btw i heard that now hunters will be able to go on stealth and do more dmg when they are invisible? O.o[/b]
    was called camoflage, but now removed T_T

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast