Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wotlk reroll advice

This is a discussion on Wotlk reroll advice within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Instead of nerfing TG, they're buffing it....[/b] if you have absolutely no idea about the char then the fact that ...
Page: 2

Kailean

Instead of nerfing TG, they're buffing it....[/b]
    if you have absolutely no idea about the char then the fact that they are removing the TG penalty is indeed a huge advantage.
    but, in reality... never thought that u still need hit rating to actually gain some rage? melee swings? hello?
    with or without the 5% hit penalty u will still need more hit rating than just "the cap"....

and yes, new bloodsurge and whirlwind glyph will be a buff.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I'm gettin nerfed =( BB CoH

im getting nerfed no more 5-8k crit heals on my death strike and my 10k+ rune strike crits on clothies

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

im getting nerfed no more 5-8k crit heals on my death strike and my 10k+ rune strike crits on clothies[/b]
    ur surprised DK's are getting nerfed? :P theyre like the best of every melee class combined into 1 OP class

ur surprised DK's are getting nerfed? :P theyre like the best of every melee class combined into 1 OP class [/b]
    +1 ffs lol
    but such is the way of blizzard h34r:

ur surprised DK's are getting nerfed? :P theyre like the best of every melee class combined into 1 OP class [/b]
    well we arent that op - no one can kill arcane mages atm :/ ret pallys and dk's and any other class has no chance 10k burst dmg in a second such bs i cant even get close 2 one
    and they get buffed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12