Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WoW any good?

This is a discussion on WoW any good? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; ive played it ^^ but i like Knight online more ^^ ( only -c-west ) couse other servers are full ...
Page: 2

SavingGrace

ive played it ^^ but i like Knight online more ^^ ( only -c-west ) couse other servers are full wih koxpers :P

HellsMercy

Default Oh ye

can only tell you one thing, it rocks =)

reptile

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadkilla View Post
    iv heard heaps about it but it is it any good?
    No, millions of people play the game because the game is crap.

Escomania

Wow is amazing

WoW is a good game, but be ready to devote a lot of time to leveling and raiding for gear that is never really permanent

Banned

Wow, old topic.. BUt yes, still and will always be regardless of what others say..

andrewo350

i really liked playing WOW it was a really fun game and the quest were amazing compared to Knight Online. But i always felt like i was alone in the game. even thought the server status was overpopulated the world is so huge that the only time i actually saw another real person was in a major city. thats what drew me away from WOW was the lack of interaction. and little things that KO has over it like the clan capes and a clan ranking system.

FuNkSta

Quote Originally Posted by andrewo350 View Post
    i really liked playing WOW it was a really fun game and the quest were amazing compared to Knight Online. But i always felt like i was alone in the game. even thought the server status was overpopulated the world is so huge that the only time i actually saw another real person was in a major city. thats what drew me away from WOW was the lack of interaction. and little things that KO has over it like the clan capes and a clan ranking system.
    did you try to find a guild? i would think that would solve the alone problem....

giggity

thinking of starting WoW..should i?

Quote Originally Posted by giggity View Post
    thinking of starting WoW..should i?
    Depends on what kind of games you like I'd say that you should try the 10-day trial, although it's nowhere near as good as the full game, it'll let you know some of the aspects of the game. But you really have to get to endgame to really enjoy WoW, in my opinion

wow is good once you get level 80 and you raid properly, until then it's not the best try a private server rather than paying the fee just atleast for a trial thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by zwitter View Post
    wow is good once you get level 80 and you raid properly, until then it's not the best try a private server rather than paying the fee just atleast for a trial thingy.
    Actually, you need to get to 85 now.... and it isn't that bad to lvl anymore, as the whole world is redesigned, there's a lot of new funny quests.
    But I really have to disagree with trying a private server, they just plain suck. It is nothing like the real deal

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RavouS View Post
    Actually, you need to get to 85 now.... and it isn't that bad to lvl anymore, as the whole world is redesigned, there's a lot of new funny quests.
    But I really have to disagree with trying a private server, they just plain suck. It is nothing like the real deal
    ofc they aint nonething like the real deal, they dont empty ur wallet. If you want to play without paying then privates are pretty good considering that u dont have to pay to play + buy expansions, i reccomend gamers-district if ur going to try private out

Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    ofc they aint nonething like the real deal, they dont empty ur wallet.
    Aaaaand they usually got servers that got way too high exp rates, instant lvl 80 (85), and the service is usually shit compared to Blizzards....
    My advice: Don't waste your time on a lolprivateserver when you could try the original game... why choose the 2nd best if you can choose the best?

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RavouS View Post
    Aaaaand they usually got servers that got way too high exp rates, instant lvl 80 (85), and the service is usually shit compared to Blizzards....
    My advice: Don't waste your time on a lolprivateserver when you could try the original game... why choose the 2nd best if you can choose the best?
    ya besides the fact it fuken costs money which i personally need for different things than wow. privates aint that bad as some ppl make them look since they most likely never tried 1 or if they have then they have been in a shitty one(not saying privates are better than the retail, their not ofc)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast