Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Is WOW better than KO ?

This is a discussion on Is WOW better than KO ? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; And what are better if you find so. TY...
Page: 1

minhking

And what are better if you find so. TY

magnified

KO > WOW

Matador

tons of posts on this just search them but

PVP KO > WOW

Pve or Fun Time SUpport

WoW > KO

shanttelimi

wow>ko about everything even pvp in my eyes

ko sucks now ,

bb off to wedding

Matador

SHANT LET ME PLAY UR WOW OMG I AM GG Y CANT U SEEEEEE THAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT 2 PLAY A MAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think that ko is much better than wow when it comes to pvp. The only pvp in wow that is fun is 5v5 arena and for that you need 5 ppl that are good and know what to do and they need to be the right classes too.

This could be cuz i have played wow for a long time tho :P If you never played wow then i guess everything is fun. I thought that when i started anyway.

V8savillem

I personally find WoW PvP much more interesting than KOīs.

Why?

In KO all you have to do is spam your combo and you donīt have to pay much attantion to your opponent. WoW PvP in the other hand is like a mindgame - you gotta predict your opponents next move, adjust your tactics to beat different classes.
    KO has like 4-5 places where you can duel or fight the other nation. In WoW thereīs almost 30 normal maps, battlegrounds, arenas, world pvp towers etc.

In my opinion KO compared to WoW, is like old Ford Siarra compared to a brand new Lamborghini

Matador

V8 lol your camparison made me laugh but only thing i disagree with is u saying " dont have to pay attention to other opponent" which is kinda not true...especially if ur fighting a priest if he heals u gota know wat 2 do...if he de buffs u are u going 2 run or cure? but other than that i agree

wow pvp is better than ko pvp in every respect.

wow pvp is better than ko pvp in every respect.[/b]
    Aspect * probably, but i agree with you KO pvp gets boring after a little while but i think WoW arena could never get boring since you always fight other teams from a battlegroup. Personally i don't find Battle grounds to fun but they are not to bad. But WoW PvE and items sistem beats KO. The progression gives you something to work on atleast when you're on a fresh server and don't have any experience. So WoW > KO in every aspect.

Baxxor

You need skill in both pvp, just ko pvp is diffrent than wow pvp

i personally like wow pvp alot better than ko pvp, + you can pve and lots of other stuff in wow

:pic:

every1 an his taste perssonaly ko > wow maybe the pve part in wow i kinda nice but wont last for long

2-3 bg's in wow and i get bored after 3-4 matches in arena i get bored not much action on wow pvp either u stun the enemy and he cant do shit or u loose (rogue) -_- ko with lots of nova's and 87365 vs 354897674 thats what i like

Aspect * probably, but i agree with you KO pvp gets boring after a little while but i think WoW arena could never get boring since you always fight other teams from a battlegroup. Personally i don't find Battle grounds to fun but they are not to bad. But WoW PvE and items sistem beats KO. The progression gives you something to work on atleast when you're on a fresh server and don't have any experience. So WoW > KO in every aspect.[/b]
    My sentence made perfect sense. You should read more English before you insist on correcting an Englishman.

Battlegrounds are ok for releasing frustration since they are full of raiders with no resilience and it is just total carnage. However really the only worthwhile thing to do in WoW is arena.

Tbh imo, I think res gear, ruined pvp...

It was more fun back in the day without it, than getting your arse handed to you by every SL warlock hitting just under 200 res, while straddle u at 360..

but Blizzard's idea on res gear was to balance PVP, which they have in some ways, but unbalanced in many ways 2..

never wow..

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast