Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WOW buying gold

This is a discussion on WOW buying gold within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; i bought 1000 gold for 60 bucks im wondering if it gets tracked and if it'll get me banned i ...
Page: 1

i bought 1000 gold for 60 bucks im wondering if it gets tracked and if it'll get me banned

i know they're keeping tabs on ppl who powerlvl by monitoring exp gained and ips but wat about gold neone know ?

R34P3R_Magikz

Yeah it is bannable as it brakes there EULA, but i don't think they trace it to a certain extent as it would be quite hard figuring which ones baught and which ones been sent by friends other than the obvious spam name "SDFDS"

KirbyKommando

I have 2 GM's in my guild, they told me that they can see EVERYTHING and I mean everything. They have graphs and stuff about how much gold you got per day. So if they see a spike of 1000g a day they know you bought from goldfarmers. They won't ban you but don't start whining when you lose your account or something because GM's will less likely help you.

And YES GM's know who are your friends and who aren't, they can read your chatlog, .. everything, they will even let people translate it if it aint in english

R34P3R_Magikz

And YES GM's know who are your friends and who aren't, they can read your chatlog, .. everything, they will even let people translate it if it aint in english [/b]
    How do you work that one out i barely speak ingame only to ask for enchants which i don't have..i speak with friends on vent so not 100% True

i bought 1000 gold for 60 bucks im wondering if it gets tracked and if it'll get me banned

i know they're keeping tabs on ppl who powerlvl by monitoring exp gained and ips but wat about gold neone know ?[/b]
    60$ for 1k gold? What a ripoff.

Banned

I got 5000 gold on The Scryers for $100

:pic:

60$ for 1 farming day of thorium xDD hmmm lol srry dude but thats really rip off :< made 740g only farming thorium 1day :P

DragonFire

they track large amounts of money sent, but when I talked to people that bought gold they said they sent it in little packs of like 100 or 200 in the mail.

Pfff buying G for Dollars.. Babashoppers came to WoW

im on a new server i think at least thats wat they told me but from wat i see theres only a handful of 70&#39;s but i paid 60 to a good freind who runs a site i had no chance of getting scammed he told me that with gold its highly rare to get banned unless ur like a hella low lvl with 1k gold they&#39;ll figure u for a farmer urself and even his website has scripted lines to put for gettingunbanned he&#39;s a freind from runescape and told me its easiar then getting unbanned from rs and me and him have always known how to work jagex customer support

lol are u guys talking bout eu gold cuz it looks soo much cheaper then us

ugh cheapest u can find 1000 gold on my us server is like 70 - 90 so 60 is good if u can find cheaper lemme know plsssssssss

PainKilla

Pfff buying G for Dollars.. Babashoppers came to WoW[/b]
    That exist in any game

KO, WoW, prolly on 2moons............. (2moons? I guess who going to buy a bunch of eMoney there). :P :lol:

xourico

That exist in any game

KO, WoW, prolly on 2moons............. (2moons? I guess who going to buy a bunch of eMoney there). :P :lol:[/b]
    1st, buying gold in WOW is tupid and noobish...
    with like 6/7 days walking arround, collectiong some herbs/mining, and doing some instances, basically having fun made 4k gold... so if u buy gold ur stupid and you will be forever guy that uses his real money to get things ingame, instead of his skill... basically u getting gold you didnt deserve...

2nd, I had 3 mates in my guild that bought gold, 1 bought only 500g, the other 2 bought 2000g...

the first one got banned yesterday, account blocked, basically has to buy a new account
    1 of the other ones got banned also 1 weak ago (1 month after buying the gold)
    the other bought it last weak got banned and account bocked today, like 1 hour ago, I was trying to login on his account, and bang, account banned bla bla bla...

also got 1 other friend from another realm that bought 500g and got a warning and gold deleted.

anyway, tell me your realm and nick and I will report myself...

maybe cuz ur a rat and u snitched on ur own freinds rofl

secondly im under lvl 50 atm jus started a week ago highly doubt in one week of questin i can get 5000 gold as u say even if i&#39;d rather work for one hour make 75 dollars an hour which is about wat i make and buy 1000 gold with it then twiddle my thumbs for a whole fucking week

xourico

well, u cleary are 50 cuz if u were experienced player u should know that in WOW gold is nothing... the good equipments are all bind on pickup, wicth means u have to get them by urself

go waste ur money, its urs... just pray no one will report u...

lol ur funny guy gold may be nothing when ur 70 but as i said im sub 50 and need gold for buying shit for training skills cuz im not bout to set there and gather 20 stacks of bull shit

as u said its my money kinda sad tho u reported ur own clannies / freinds lolo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast