Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WOW buying gold

This is a discussion on WOW buying gold within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; lol ur funny guy gold may be nothing when ur 70 but as i said im sub 50 and need ...
Page: 2

xourico

lol ur funny guy gold may be nothing when ur 70 but as i said im sub 50 and need gold for buying shit for training skills cuz im not bout to set there and gather 20 stacks of bull shit

as u said its my money kinda sad tho u reported ur own clannies / freinds lolo[/b]
    why u supose I report my own friends? :mellow:

I was playing in their accounts, they are my real life friends (except one) u really think I'll report them? :huh:

Destroyer_Master

xourico let me tell u something just because he bought gold thats none of your fucking business ppl like you are retards and fucking losers threatering ppl and all

i want to know who the fuck u think u are if he wants to spend real cash on a game thats his problem just because ur a low life and cannot earn real cash to buy anything with u have to be some kind of rat and report others...

i would not be surprised if it was you the one that reported your friends and so u can play there accounts u make it look like wow found it

ur a backstabber thats all u can be in life...

<3 Private

ps. dont buy g anymore cause ur lucky wow did not find out so u know for ur own safety my recommend not to buy u get easy at high lvl... but dont take any notice from this fucking rat bastard i hate ppl like him

xourico

lol, now beacause I do report CHEATERS Im a low life?

I just dont waste my fukin hard earning money in some stupid pixels, and in a game like WOW that gold is used for nothing but buying the stupif mount? :huh: pfff

if Im a low life wtf are u? a stupid loser with no fukin real life that WASTE his own money in GAMES (not buying game to have fun, but to actualy buy gold/equip) instead of using it to buy usefull stuff or to have fun with friends?
    or u still live with ur mommy and u dont know shit about life?

when u get a family, and u will need the extra money so u can give some gyfts to ur children u will understand why ur wasting ur own money, but yeah, has u said, its his money I dont care, but believe if I do know about his cahr I will report him, becasuse its my job, and every clean player to report CHEATERS!! and buying gold or anything else in WOW is cheating!!

Destroyer_Master

mate really ppl getting items for money thats there own problem and one they will realise that its for nothing

ohh and u report cheaters lol... u want a cookie? lol u see u dont get shit from anyone for reporting

Destroyer_Master

+ and trust me on this THERE IS NO CLEAN PLAYER

once in lifetime they have done something that is against the rules so dont tell me ur a clean player cause everyone ebuses it

xourico

until now Im a clean player, so if I ever do anything against the rules from now one, yeah u right, but until now Im clean and I keep reporting bots/gold sellers and buyers

becuz of that I know most GM&#39;s, know where there chars are so I can talk to them asking questions and reporting more ppl in real time

yeah, I can say, Im a proud "clean" players and I intend to stay that way, just dont like the gold buyers/sellers cuz they ruin the lower levels economy, cuz they cant achieve stuff ingame they just use their real life money to achieve stuff ingame...

anyway, it does not affect much the game, glady blizzard is a smart company, and most of the items (the good ones and excelent ones) are all drops with bind on pickup (so yeah u need to be in the group doing bosses and rolling for the items )

look at me, Im fuking rich and I didnt even get lvl 70 yet -.-, with only 18 days /played on the little hunter, I&#39;ve done pvp, I&#39;ve done farming for equips, basically Im having fun, I suggest ppl do the same instead of giving money to the stupid gold sellers, and again ITS FUKIN EASY TO GET GOLD IN WOW!!

Destroyer_Master

i understand u with what ur tryin to do but to threaten someone u dont even know thats what i got pissed at cause what if u did this mistake and someone that dont even know u reported u... u would think what a dickhead let blizzard take care of it they dont need ppl helpin them thats what gm&#39;s are for

then if it is that easy i might as well be a gm and make lots of friends and they all tell me what other ppl do so makes my life easier

but unless it is bothering u then thats a different story

lol Private haxerr!! and who is that in rsc looks hot i almost bought the 123 raw was selling some time ago

nop lol wasn&#39;t raws char altho i had chance to pk on raws char a few times kinda pointless mines the same its maniac but i edited the range for cuz i didn&#39;t want the ss to be on ebay

yea i know incredible u still have maniac when i started RS u were already high lvl

lol, now beacause I do report CHEATERS Im a low life?

I just dont waste my fukin hard earning money in some stupid pixels, and in a game like WOW that gold is used for nothing but buying the stupif mount? :huh: pfff

if Im a low life wtf are u? a stupid loser with no fukin real life that WASTE his own money in GAMES (not buying game to have fun, but to actualy buy gold/equip) instead of using it to buy usefull stuff or to have fun with friends?
    or u still live with ur mommy and u dont know shit about life?

when u get a family, and u will need the extra money so u can give some gyfts to ur children u will understand why ur wasting ur own money, but yeah, has u said, its his money I dont care, but believe if I do know about his cahr I will report him, becasuse its my job, and every clean player to report CHEATERS!! and buying gold or anything else in WOW is cheating!![/b]
    i find it funny you say its your job to report cheaters yet you would not report ur friends who also "cheated" by buying gold... that in my oppinion sir makes you a hypocrit im not saying buying gold is good or anything because yes in a way it is cheating and if u want to report cheaters be my guest but if u report 1 u should report them all period .

merchanter123

i don&#39;t understand why people need to waste money to buy gold. i can guarantee, easily make 1000g per day. Waste of money imo.

Fag

i don&#39;t understand why people need to waste money to buy gold. i can guarantee, easily make 1000g per day. Waste of money imo.[/b]
    Maybe you wanna share your tactics how are you making 1k g in 1 day ?

Baxxor

grind you lazy asses
    If you dont grind you cant make money, everything is about grinding ANY mob that gives any drop.
    Grind for primals, they sell for alot of gold
    Made 1k gold on 3 hours, and that was with using my drops only.
    Traded some primals for other primals(or sold and bought other ones) and crafted a Primal Might with them.

Everything is about grinding the right mob and having some "luck", as long as you grind the right mob.
    Dont grind Earth thingies and stuff, go grind Fire/Water/Mana/Air
    Thoose drops nice, thoose will give you easy money and you can earn alot of money.
    Have some patience, be a "collecter"(like Herb) and get some money at the same time you grind!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12