Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WoW Compared to AION

This is a discussion on WoW Compared to AION within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Well since they have a topic in their section, lets do it here to. What makes WoW better then Aion...
Page: 1

Default WoW Compared to AION

Well since they have a topic in their section, lets do it here to.

What makes WoW better then Aion

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

(:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

who cares? play whichever u want or both...these topics are stupid

Yup, just as Cama said, people can play whatever they like... Like I wrote in the topic in the Aion section, there's no game which is better than the other, seeing as people got different preferences, there's only a game better for that person, not the entire gaming community... Stop these useless topics, there's no reason to put one game against the other

Quote Originally Posted by RavouS View Post
    Yup, just as Cama said, people can play whatever they like... Like I wrote in the topic in the Aion section, there's no game which is better than the other, seeing as people got different preferences, there's only a game better for that person, not the entire gaming community... Stop these useless topics, there's no reason to put one game against the other
    already know that, Just fucking with the people that view that aion forum lol, wanted to show them how useless the threads like this are.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    already know that, Just fucking with the people that view that aion forum lol, wanted to show them how useless the threads like this are.
    By making a new useless thread? Adding to the number of useless threads about this subject won't get the people in the Aion section realise what you're trying to say, more than all the people writing it in the other topic in the Aion setion

By making a new useless thread? Adding to the number of useless threads about this subject won't get the people in the Aion section realise what you're trying to say, more than all the people writing it in the other topic in the Aion setion
    So? ko4life is 96% Spam anyways, what's one more topic to that number? lol - Besides, tbh we lost alot of people switching from ko4life to gamers4life lol.

So? ko4life is 96% Spam anyways, what's one more topic to that number? lol - Besides, tbh we lost alot of people switching from ko4life to gamers4life lol.
    That wasn't what I said, so what the **** does the ko4life to gamers4life has to do with this? And 96% isn't spam, a lot of it actually got something to do with the respective forum.... Maybe 96% of what you say is spam, but it's nowhere near that number if you look at all the topics here (what I believe, you got no proof of your statement)... and I didn't say that this was spam, I just stated the fact that this topic is useless...

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

aion graphics > wow graphics
    aion storyline > wow storyline
    aion flying system> wow ????
    aion char edit> wow char edit
    aion pvp> wow pvp

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    aion graphics > wow graphics
    aion storyline > wow storyline
    aion flying system> wow ????
    aion char edit> wow char edit
    aion pvp> wow pvp

hope this helps
    lawl
    Aion and WoW's character edits both suck ass
    Aion doesn't even have a fucking story line - And if you actually read those fucking quest's then god damn you have wasted alot of your life on it. WoW has every pvp aspect as Aion although world pvp isn't as active as it use to be. Aion's buggy flying system is the only thing that really set's it apart as WoW doesn't have fighting flying mounts. Oh well, Blizzard > NCsoft period.

Since you added a picture tank here's one for you:

That wasn't what I said, so what the **** does the ko4life to gamers4life has to do with this? And 96% isn't spam, a lot of it actually got something to do with the respective forum.... Maybe 96% of what you say is spam, but it's nowhere near that number if you look at all the topics here (what I believe, you got no proof of your statement)... and I didn't say that this was spam, I just stated the fact that this topic is useless...

Whoa keep your panties on bud.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsOwnage View Post
    Whoa keep your panties on bud.
    Sorry, I just can't handle people who can't understand what I'm telling them

Sorry, I just can't handle people who can't understand what I'm telling them
    lolwut?

Banned

lolwut?
    man you gotta chill with this whole aion vs wow thing. it doesnt really matter. they are 2 completely different games, end of discussion. why would you try to say one is better than the other? isnt that the point hence, omg, wait for it, they are 2 different games? am i going to compare FEAR 2 to counter-strike? no, cause they are 2 completely different games, yes, u can say u like one more than the other, but i think its rather bullshit that u have dragged this out for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by undefined View Post
    man you gotta chill with this whole aion vs wow thing. it doesnt really matter. they are 2 completely different games, end of discussion. why would you try to say one is better than the other? isnt that the point hence, omg, wait for it, they are 2 different games? am i going to compare FEAR 2 to counter-strike? no, cause they are 2 completely different games, yes, u can say u like one more than the other, but i think its rather bullshit that u have dragged this out for so long.
    Exactly what I tried to tell him, but I don't think he'll listen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast