Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WoW Compared to AION

This is a discussion on WoW Compared to AION within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; ravous your sig and avatar are way too distracting, it makes it almost impossible to read your long posts without ...
Page: 2

ravous your sig and avatar are way too distracting, it makes it almost impossible to read your long posts without getting distracted several times

Lol, you call my posts long? They're only like 3 lines long at most... So if you want long posts you should go look elsewhere
    And I don't think my avatar and signature is too distracting

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

WoW is WoW and Aion is Aion. Some of my friends like WoW, others like Aion. PersonallyI think they're both "cool" games to a certain point and after that point they get boring like every other game.
    Last edited by Dark3lf; 10-21-2009 at 07:07 AM.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    lawl
    Aion and WoW's character edits both suck ass
    Aion doesn't even have a fucking story line - And if you actually read those fucking quest's then god damn you have wasted alot of your life on it. WoW has every pvp aspect as Aion although world pvp isn't as active as it use to be. Aion's buggy flying system is the only thing that really set's it apart as WoW doesn't have fighting flying mounts. Oh well, Blizzard > NCsoft period.

Since you added a picture tank here's one for you:
    LOL aion actualy does have storyline u fuckwit, infact thats what makes the abyss so good imo...and no i dont read the quests and the fact that you can make ur char look however u want.. yeh thats a fucking good char edit system... i see some people who are giants with retarded heads and i see midgets with shoulders bigger then there whole body which is actualy pretty funny when they run u can customize everything on ur char pretty much.... u realy dont have a clue

Quote Originally Posted by undefined View Post
    man you gotta chill with this whole aion vs wow thing. it doesnt really matter. they are 2 completely different games, end of discussion. why would you try to say one is better than the other? isnt that the point hence, omg, wait for it, they are 2 different games? am i going to compare FEAR 2 to counter-strike? no, cause they are 2 completely different games, yes, u can say u like one more than the other, but i think its rather bullshit that u have dragged this out for so long.
    I think it's perfectly fair to compare the game's if others are doing it, And please stay on topic to much spam is bad for business D:>

@ Rav
    Your doing very well to increase your e-penis, But no need to repeat what you said again and again.

@ Tank

Actually their customization sucks balls compared to City of heroes - Majorly.

@ Dark elf

Yup pretty much it but they wanna say how great it is .

@ Giga
    lol, It causes me to laugh at what you say and then look at his thing - it is true they are distracting but since I like the anime myself <3 I luv em xD

@ Tank

iv never played city of heroes and im pretty sure this topic was about comparing WoW to Aion not City of heroes... hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    @ Tank

iv never played city of heroes and im pretty sure this topic was about comparing WoW to Aion not City of heroes... hmmm
    But neither game is good at customization lol - That was the point.

Go ahead and make another crappy comeback Aussie. D:
    Last edited by VictoryAkara; 10-20-2009 at 08:17 PM.

I think it's perfectly fair to compare the game's if others are doing it, And please stay on topic to much spam is bad for business D:>

@ Rav
    Your doing very well to increase your e-penis, But no need to repeat what you said again and again.
    What does that mean? I got no idea what you're talking about.... And yes, I repeat myself, as you keep your ignorance at the best!

Quote Originally Posted by RavouS View Post
    What does that mean? I got no idea what you're talking about.... And yes, I repeat myself, as you keep your ignorance at the best!
    Go search google and keep out of my topic if you can't stay on topic

Aion is Chinese grinding..

WoW has a storyline behind everything which makes it imba.. And it used to be a hardcore raiding game ;< but casuals won that fight!

- The Grand Crusader RW out!

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Aion is Chinese grinding..

WoW has a storyline behind everything which makes it imba.. And it used to be a hardcore raiding game ;< but casuals won that fight!

- The Grand Crusader RW out!
    i doubt u have even played aion buddy... fuck me theres a lot of WoW fanboys out there that cant accept a new and better mmorpg

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    i doubt u have even played aion buddy... fuck me theres a lot of WoW fanboys out there that cant accept a new and better mmorpg
    Fuck me, theirs a lot of Aion fan boys out their, that can't accept that all mmorpgs that have been released recently are all WoW based clones and denying it is proof that their ignorance.

Fuck me, theirs a lot of Aion fan boys out their, that can't accept that all mmorpgs that have been released recently are all WoW based clones and denying it is proof that their ignorance.
    im not an aion fanboy, it just gets annoying when u see all the wow fanboys crying because a new mmorpg has come out and stolen the spotlight and now that wow has gone to the shitter with the new patch which tops it off we get people like you who QQ and make topics like this..

QQ more
    Aion>WoW

Go search google and keep out of my topic if you can't stay on topic
    If I need to stay on-topic, what does the e-penis thing got to do with Aion vs. WoW? And no, I won't go search google for stupid things, as I got more important things to do, unlike you....
    Heck, all games are based on games before them, even WoW... WoW was just made so good at that time, that it set an example for every other MMORPG, so of course they want to make their game as good as WoW and even better.... No, I haven't played oldschool WoW....

Ppl getting so worked up dang. If you like it then thats the better game for you >.<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast