WOW game box sitting on my desk

This is a discussion on WOW game box sitting on my desk within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Just hesitate to get involved in another game like KO.. Has anyone tried it then found it to be boring ...
Page: 1

ReiRei

Just hesitate to get involved in another game like KO..

Has anyone tried it then found it to be boring and gone back to KO?

It just takes forever to download and I don't want to spend hours downloading it and patches to find that it is stupid and silly and nothing that I would like.

My son said he would help and give pointers, so I guess I can play on the server he plays on. But, he has these quest things that like 50 people are in and that is all he does when he is on.

Mainly, I am asking for advice... To install or not to install

I have played an Int priest forever now and I don't want another support character. I find it is boring, and I sure as hell never wish it to be said I leeched all my lvls past 55...

I'd recommend you to try it out , because its hard to describe.
    But making a trial account would be a better idea , and if you enjoy it then open the box and make a real acc, so incase you don't like it , you can always resell the box or something...

ReiRei

ooh, that is a good idea.. a trial version maybe it not hours long as well.

I browsed all the chars and think I would like a night elf the best.

Dr.Sig

wow is very different from KO 1st off the server's and realms are better made but the PK system gets on my nerve's maybe for some they will like it but persomally i like KO better. if KO had the same services as BLizzard KO > WOW but since they dont WOW > KO.

so it depends what type of RPG you like , WOW for me looks like a child game because of the graphics and those freaking gnomes but for the most part its good and they have a giant map so if you start somewhere youll never finish their.

Dr.Sig

ooh, that is a good idea.. a trial version maybe it not hours long as well.

I browsed all the chars and think I would like a night elf the best.[/b]
    BTW someone told me all noobs go allience , like in usko all noobs go human :P

ReiRei

well, I tried several games and didn't like the ones like flyff. because of the anime.. I played chicifriends and neopets years and years ago... not interested in it now.

I played a few others and lagged or got bored.

Think I will start the wow install and goto bed.

gyrn

My wife and I recently quit KO and started playing WOW. This game does not have the same community as KO. There are a lot of english speaking people in this game but since I have started I have only been in a few parties. This game is mostly based on quests with minimal lvl grinding. You will not get to chose where to put your stat points. There are very few spamable skills. I haven't found a bug yet. You don't lose XP when you die. What I can tell you is the game sucked until about lvl 10 and then it started getting interesting. I did join a server that had some old clannies and have recieved help from them. If you don't have a server yet... come to Jaedenar and we will be happy to clan you and help you on your way. PM me if you are interested.

budsofglory1

Install the game now. You wont regret it. Granted like the other guy said; up untill lvl 10 it sucks, but honestly the higher level you get the better it gets. the game doesent stop getting better. once you hit 60 its fcking awesome. quit/ko it sucks.