WoW gold

This is a discussion on WoW gold within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Leveling my 4th 70 right now and i really don't feel like farming another 70 epic fly mount for this ...
Page: 1

merchanter123

Leveling my 4th 70 right now and i really don't feel like farming another 70 epic fly mount for this guy.
    I was wondering if anyone knows a number of trustable, well runned sites that sell WoW gold?
    If so post em here or whisper me. thanks.

Fag

Bad idea

i don't understand why people need to waste money to buy gold. i can guarantee, easily make 1000g per day. Waste of money imo.[/b]

:pic:

pwned

Fag

I actually rofled h34r:

Baxxor

I actually rofled h34r:[/b]
    same as me, lying bastard lol :lol:

drive slow homie

sensless

if yer rich why not?
    if i had money i'd hire some1 to clean my balls rather then doing it myself, same for money farming

merchanter123

"Leveling my 4th 70 right now and i really don't feel like farming another 70 epic fly mount for this guy."

I"M LAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy

if your gunna quote me, atleast read what i just fucking wrote. jesus. i don't have the time or patience to farm right now.

Aqu

but yet you previously slated others with the same problem, hmm

V8savillem

Do daily quests with your other 3 chars = easy 300g per day. Also, after hitting lvl 70 do the remaining quests in SMW and Netherstorm. I guarantee youŽll get your flying mount in less than a week :P
    I have two lvl 70 chars and both of them had around 2500g, by the time I finished levelling.

No point in wasting your money and getting banned after that.

www.guy4game.com or www.itemgarden.com they deliver might take a few days but you'll get your gold.

wow7gold.com

merchanter123

but yet you previously slated others with the same problem, hmm[/b]
    my apologes to them.

Do daily quests with your other 3 chars = easy 300g per day. Also, after hitting lvl 70 do the remaining quests in SMW and Netherstorm. I guarantee youŽll get your flying mount in less than a week :P
    I have two lvl 70 chars and both of them had around 2500g, by the time I finished levelling.

No point in wasting your money and getting banned after that.[/b]
    like i said before. no time. and didn't have enough money to buy the mount and did not want to waste a week+ farming dailies. Also imo; i have mining herbalism on one char with epic mount. if you want to spend a day farming like that you can easily get 2k gold like i said before. But i only have enough time to raid with my guild for a few weeks because of my work and other shit which is why i don't want to waste my time farming.

www.guy4game.com or www.itemgarden.com they deliver might take a few days but you'll get your gold.[/b]
    thank you.

wow7gold.com[/b]
    thank you.