Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

WOW or KNIGHT ONLINE ????

This is a discussion on WOW or KNIGHT ONLINE ???? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; ...
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

Default WOW or KNIGHT ONLINE ????

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

well millions of ppl choose wow over ko and well i personaly like wow more also

The only good part about knight online is the combo bug. It makes it a action mmorpg or something like that.

Banned

KO=+10 items, no support,cheaters,corrupt gms and getting worse every expansion.
    wow is alot more fair in their pvp and you don't have to pay 1000+$ to be able to win.

The biggest diffrence between ko and wow is that in KO you don't need to be skilled to win, in wow you cannot cheat or buy good items to win you need to learn how to play the game so thats why many KO players think it sucks.

I play both games now though, don't buying prem on ko for my lvl 81 priest so its free and wow cost every month but its WORTH it for sure.

You will probebly dont like wow at first until you realise how good the game is and its better then ko in every way almost

booyah360

Ko is simpler then WoW for sure WoW better CS but you dont need to have 1k$ of gear on servers such as C-West and that should never be an excuse saying people need loads of gear. Instead its more team work then WoW I beleive my bro plays WoW and it looks like some1 did a bit of a crayola drawing IMO. In KO its 8 man parties that are fun. in WoW you don't ahve a combo skill/bug so gear comes up on top. And in WoW you cannot pot in a vs or in a pk session as much as KO so less to think about. In the end its whatever you prefer both are great games in their own way

Quote Originally Posted by booyah360 View Post
    Ko is simpler then WoW for sure WoW better CS but you dont need to have 1k$ of gear on servers such as C-West and that should never be an excuse saying people need loads of gear.Instead its more team work then WoW
    you clearly have no clue what are you talking about. try to play arenas without teamwork, u'll see how far it will get you
    In KO its 8 man parties that are fun. in WoW you don't ahve a combo skill/bug so gear comes up on top.
    actually in ko its 90% item/lvl thats why there's such a big $ market. sure items are important in wow like in every single mmo, but they're really easy to get.
    And in WoW you cannot pot in a vs or in a pk session as much as KO so less to think about.
    less to think about? how you even dare to compare ko where you have 2-3 skills to use and tactics end at (attack priest/mage first depend on setup). in wow you dont only have to think about your own skills but also interrupts, crowd control, slow, there's different tactics for each setup ...

ko use to be fun few years back but now it no brainer- wow

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I hear WoW is "absolutely amazing" these days, and obviously you can't compare a Blizzard game to KO regardless of it's PvP system cause these days, the "PvP system we once knew" on KO is absolutely dead; doesn't matter which server you go. Unless your a babashopper, consider it, it's sad but it's the truth.

I've played both and I can tell you that WoW is 234235798237894723 times better in EVERY aspect, be it pvp or (especially) pve. There are so many things to micromanage in WoW wheres in KO 3rr3rr3rr and spam pots and guess what, you win.
    Last edited by klkl; 01-01-2011 at 05:47 PM.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

only thing KO has over rest of the mmorpg is PK system
    Rest is shit
    WoW wins graphics, gameplay, bugfree, cheaters, corrupt gms and shit like that
    also PVE and boss raids are better in WoW than in KO

Why WoW pvp suxs?
    I tell you 1 reason.
    Most classes just spam 1 to 5 buttons to do anything
    I have played WoW i've seen WoW players thats all what they do they can do everything while PvP it doesn't matter what class you are xd

SWTOR beats all enough said.. just wait for it to come out. I played it it is just awwwweeeesum

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

ko
    !

Lets list the features of both games and see which is better.

Knight Online

Has great pvp(not nearly as good as it used to be)
    Extremely competitive. especially in turkish servers.
    Much simpler
    Fucking grindfest
    Anvil is a big part of the game because it is totally gambling.
    You can resell most items after using them.

World of Warcraft

Not owned by the shittiest gaming company gamersfirst. This should be enough
    Only one map is worth all knight online maps. This is pretty sad.
    Leveling is more fun. It is also grinding but bazillion times better than ko leveling.
    Professions...
    New guild system is epic.
    I think the fact that all maps are connected is awesome.
    dungeons, heroic dungeons, raids.

List keeps going

I believe WOW has the best community, the fairest economy based on it's popularity, and a good pvp system....

I choose KO over WoW because of the simple fact that im addicted

KO has the worst community, the worst GM's, the worst economy but it does have the best PvP.... I have still yet to find such a unique PvP system, comboing is my favorite. Minor heal combo ruined every other MMO for me..... without minor heal i feel naked.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Neither. But if I had to choose, go for WoW.
    Anyone who has ever played both games to the fullest would agree that WoW is far more better in every possible aspect. Yes I did like the KO CZ system, it was fun, for a while. But come on, compared to 2 or 3 buttons plus potion usage versus the system where you have to know not only your own class but also what the other classes are capable of. There's, like already mentioned, crowd control which makes it all far more complicated. You can't compare using warrior's scream or mage's stun on KO to the amount of CC they have in WoW. No matter how good geared you are, if you fail at your class you cannot win in WoW, actually you can't even get the top gear unless you ebay your toon.
    What I love about WoW is that there's different item sets for PVP and PVE so you can't just run over people with the same set you use to kill bosses.

So that was mainly the PVP part. Now let's get to PVE which KO totally lacks. First of all.. leveling.. hurr durr.. You grind grind grind.. oh did I forget to mention, you grind your ass off at the same spot for hours. Gearing is pain in the ass if you don't babashop. You kill bosses that randomly and pretty rarely spawn or you spend your time sitting in moradon trying to sell stuff for profit.. or you babashop your way to the top.
    The sad thing about KO is that you can't do anything unless you're logged in, in WoW they atleast have auction house so that you don't have to have your computer turned on when ever you're trying to sell something. In WoW you have thousands of quests to do and the dungeons and raids.. Some of the encounters are just amazing, both visually and game mechanics. You actually have to use your head instead of mindlessly facerolling on your keyboard

How about the community? Well.. Turkish vs English. Is there need to say anything else?
    Unless you speak turkish playing KO can get quite frustrating when every damn cow lover speaks gibberish to you. When you try to speak english to them you either get "fak you madder fadder sıster" or "No englısh"
    In WoW you need to speak english or roll your toon on a server populated by people who speak the same language as you do. There's servers dedicated for different languages and there's different communities in different realms. For example in Daggerspine (EU) there's alot of swedes and in Darksorrow (EU) and Stormreaver (EU) there's alot of finns. You can choose your realm according to your own wishes and you don't have to worry about people not speaking the language you don't understand.

What else..? Oh yeah, the company it's self.
    Blizzard VS K2/GamersFirst
    Blizzard actually uses their money for customer support and they have active GM's for every single realm there is. You can send ingame tickets for small problems or contact customer support via web form.
    How about GamersFirst? Their support means automated answers and no action taken. Not to mention the lack of GM's.

Graphically WoW beats KO by miles as well, you can't really even talk about those two games in one sentence.

I don't think I need to continue my explanation any further. If you need to choose between KO and WoW, your choice should be WoW.

Unfortunately, even WoW has taken turn to casual gaming and the game it's self is getting too easy. Professionals are too easy to get up, the gear is too easy to obtain and of course you have to pay for the monthly fee, not to mention the game and 3 expansions.
    This is as seen in the eyes of an oldschool WoWer, the game used to be harder. There's still hard content to clear, that's obvious, such as the hard modes, BUT.. the thing is, the overall image of the game has changed.

There's alot of things I don't mention from both games but I'm not gonna bother going any deeper such as the WoW arena and KO dungeons.
    I'm sure this post will cause hardcore KO players to go nuts but seriously guys, get over it, look at the facts.

If you haven't played both games to their fullest and tried every aspect of them don't even bother replying because you're just wasting your time and your bandwidth.
    Last edited by Dark3lf; 01-05-2011 at 07:04 AM.

Banned for scamming.

Default ++++++++++++

ok thx all =)

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-13-2012, 07:06 AM