Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

WOW or KNIGHT ONLINE ????

This is a discussion on WOW or KNIGHT ONLINE ???? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; lawl at idiots saying KO PvP owns WoW pvp.... jesus u kids really have downs....
Page: 2

Nuxxoxo

lawl at idiots saying KO PvP owns WoW pvp....
    jesus u kids really have downs.

Ah the age old topic. I have played KO in every PK zone, and I have played WoW from twinks all the way to 80 cap. KO has the greatest PK imagineable. Gaming wise I find nothing more enjoyable than a good vs with another sin, but when it comes to top game... WoW has it in the bag! I remember when I first started playing WoW, I ended up getting lost or stuck in game, and I reported it, a GM helped me in under 10 min. Besides the small monthly fee, which you're going to have to spend way more on KO with premiums, items, etc. Another good thing about WoW is that if you need money, you can actually make it without having to baba, just go mine or something few a couple hours! KO you have to put all your time into it and get hardly anything out. One final topic, questing! Yes WoW is known for it's great quest chains, while KO, you're lucky to turn in what, 3 or 4 quests that aren't bugged? On WoW you can actually enjoy a decent story line through the quests. In my opinion that tops whacking paramuns for hours any day! Oh yeah, one final thing to add, Raiding! Nothing will ever be able to top the complexity or entertainment of WoW's dungeon and raiding systems! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Tecred View Post
    Ah the age old topic. I have played KO in every PK zone, and I have played WoW from twinks all the way to 80 cap. KO has the greatest PK imagineable. Gaming wise I find nothing more enjoyable than a good vs with another sin, but when it comes to top game... WoW has it in the bag! I remember when I first started playing WoW, I ended up getting lost or stuck in game, and I reported it, a GM helped me in under 10 min. Besides the small monthly fee, which you're going to have to spend way more on KO with premiums, items, etc. Another good thing about WoW is that if you need money, you can actually make it without having to baba, just go mine or something few a couple hours! KO you have to put all your time into it and get hardly anything out. One final topic, questing! Yes WoW is known for it's great quest chains, while KO, you're lucky to turn in what, 3 or 4 quests that aren't bugged? On WoW you can actually enjoy a decent story line through the quests. In my opinion that tops whacking paramuns for hours any day! Oh yeah, one final thing to add, Raiding! Nothing will ever be able to top the complexity or entertainment of WoW's dungeon and raiding systems! =)
    Well said sir...

Banned

If I want some competitive PKing I would play KO. If I want to play a game with an RPG game that has quests and a good story.. I would just play Dragon age

\ knight online /

Memorial

Knight online <3

Fixxer

i play knight online but wow

It's not that WOW is better then KO. KO pk is the best. Only the customer support and the anti-hackshield of WOW is much much better. So when the KO support and shield is updated, it will attrack the most WOW players.

I will agree, PVE WOW>KO PVP KO>WOW

Even tho i love KO...

GOtta admi WOW wins in every aspect. Xcept for PK

Am still buthurt from getting hit by 3-4 ele shamans or 2 soul fire crits from locks

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

KO pk is the best! especially when the pk zones are dead empty and filled with hackers/tbl priests! THE BESTTTTTTTTTTT >.>

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Fraking sad that most ppl havent played any other games cept ko. Oh yeah, sure thing, best bvb.

Get real.

Only good thing that ko pvp has is greater dynamics in battle. Tnx to slidable movemnt.

Wow is a piece of duce game, that deserves all the hatred it gets and still has better pvp. To rub it in, wow is a lolscrubeazymodepvegame that hardly does offer any pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Fraking sad that most ppl havent played any other games cept ko. Oh yeah, sure thing, best bvb.

Get real.

Only good thing that ko pvp has is greater dynamics in battle. Tnx to slidable movemnt.

Wow is a piece of duce game, that deserves all the hatred it gets and still has better pvp. To rub it in, wow is a lolscrubeazymodepvegame that hardly does offer any pvp.
    I don't like you, but I have to agree with you.

WOW if your into questing and farming..
    KOL if your into pk that requires team work and skill..

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HealZZ View Post
    KOL if your into pk that requires team work and skill..
    Smashing a few buttons doesn't really need that much skill.
    Random BG's in wow pretty much suck because people tend to run around like headless chickens but if you want skilled pvp you might wanna go to wow arena.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-13-2012, 07:06 AM