Best place to sell gold?

This is a discussion on Best place to sell gold? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Was just wondering, what site's the safest place to sell my gold? It's kinda hard like advertising, and I definitely ...
Page: 1

leftclaw

Was just wondering, what site's the safest place to sell my gold? It's kinda hard like advertising, and I definitely can't use the trade channel.

What site do you guys have experience with and what has the best rate?

And oh btw, I'm selling gold on Bonechewer-US so teehee.

wish i could find out about that too =o there's a few sites that buy.. but wow sux cuz it has it narrowed down by server and faction, so its a small market

leftclaw

Faction really isn't that much of a problem if you can talk to the guy via Vent or MSN or some shiz like that, but yeah. You gotta find people who are on your realm.

some websites like withgames.com will buy gold, but u gotta be careful, GM's are super busy atm banning people for this due to wotlk comming out soon, trying to wipe power lvling and gold selling, so just make sure ur careful.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

mmoinn and other big sites, usually have a "Become a seller" thing, and then they just put up a list for everyone thats requesting gold on the server you signed up for, You mail them the gold on a random alt take a SS and you get your cash. But only problem with that is you get like 25% of what they make so its like 1kg = 10$