Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wrath of the Lich King

This is a discussion on Wrath of the Lich King within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; http://media.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/mov...ch_king_en.html looks awesome, i always enjoy new content, though i will be interested in seeing how the death knight class ...
Page: 1

http://media.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/mov...ch_king_en.html

looks awesome, i always enjoy new content, though i will be interested in seeing how the death knight class is going to effect PvE progression.

IMO the new expansion will come out way to soon, since alot of servers are way back with progression strugling in Karazhan / Gruul / Maghteridon. They will probably never see BT as level 70s which kinda ruins TBC.

FatM4n

Yeah, it took way longer time for tbc to release after wow was introduced, and now only a year after tbc, a new expansion will come, it's not right. Blame it on the fast progression guilds :P

Ainelover

Fucking Forte and nihilum and shit got no life ruined tbc for rest of the world ;O

I love new content, but I won't be playing WoW anymore.. and yeah most of guilds are still in Kara, and will never get over the first trash of BT..

Fucking Forte and nihilum and shit got no life ruined tbc for rest of the world ;O[/b]
    Nothing is ruined yet, but with the new expansion coming out BT / Hyjal Summit will be another Naxx or AQ , noone will go there anymore after the expansion.

shanttelimi

yea this is going to be a awesome expansion cant wait.

Yun_Yuuzhan

I'll wager it'll be a year at least before WotLK goes live. Zul'Aman is still due out, and there will be at least one more raid dungeon before their next expansion (anyone remember Naxx?)

They announced this expansion so early for one reason, 2008 will see the release of a number of new MMOs (hint- starts with 'W' and ends with 'arhammer&#39 They'd like to keep us on.

Personally, I'm interested in investigating these other games; WoW PvP just doesn't do it for me. It's a PvE game at heart thanks to a designer called Jeff Kaplan (Tigole, a former hardcore EQ raider).

naxx is to be resurfaced as a new 25 man encounter btw, due to its popularity, and they want the new players to experience it.

It's believed it will be the first of the new 25 man dungeons with the expansion

Baxxor

I love new content, but I won't be playing WoW anymore.. and yeah most of guilds are still in Kara, and will never get over the first trash of BT..[/b]

Most guild sucks and can almost never raid
    Seriously, some guilds does go to fast into kara with out any good gear
    Atleast try get some gear before doing kara and u wont have any problem
    My guild did the whole kara on 4h, not so hard if u got some gear

Most guild sucks and can almost never raid
    Seriously, some guilds does go to fast into kara with out any good gear
    Atleast try get some gear before doing kara and u wont have any problem
    My guild did the whole kara on 4h, not so hard if u got some gear[/b]
    You do not seem to understand... most of the guilds are strugling in Kara not because their gear sucks they do it because they have no raiding experience and they need alot of time to learn how to raid eficiently.

shanttelimi

You do not seem to understand... most of the guilds are strugling in Kara not because their gear sucks they do it because they have no raiding experience and they need alot of time to learn how to raid eficiently.[/b]
    +1 amen on that

Fag

Sad to know that max lvl will be 80 now.. But cant wait to test the dark knight h34r:
    And just wonder what inscription will do O.o

Personally, I'm interested in investigating these other games; WoW PvP just doesn't do it for me. It's a PvE game at heart thanks to a designer called Jeff Kaplan (Tigole, a former hardcore EQ raider).[/b]
    WoW was originally a PvP based game during the early betas. All the original advertising focussed on faction vs faction pvp and there was little mention of raiding. Tigole joined from EQ just after this, and like a good carebear decided to force everyone to raid to get anywhere in the game.

I don't think that i will be playing by the time the expansion hits, the pvp balance between classes is just awful. And raiding is neither fun nor a challenge.

WoW was originally a PvP based game during the early betas. All the original advertising focussed on faction vs faction pvp and there was little mention of raiding. Tigole joined from EQ just after this, and like a good carebear decided to force everyone to raid to get anywhere in the game.

I don't think that i will be playing by the time the expansion hits, the pvp balance between classes is just awful. And raiding is neither fun nor a challenge.[/b]
    What game will you play then?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast