Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTF

This is a discussion on WTF within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; new patch with lot of new shit, skillz,haircuts, inscription etc. and my server has been down ever since it came ...
Page: 1

new patch with lot of new shit, skillz,haircuts, inscription etc. and my server has been down ever since it came out, come the fuck on. lol.

Manilas

Not only yours man.

They first said that servers should be back online at 2pm PST, than they said 5pm PST, now they saying 6pm PST. But thing is, I can't pass login, character screen or loading screen.

yeh shit i hit login i get to authentication....then nothing...been like that for past 20 minutes.

lol and now i cant even connect, the actualy expansion isnt even out yet and this shit all day. epic fail from the "best online gaming industry".

Manilas

Today was fun.

Or Kalimdor was down or it was Eastern Kindgoms. At one time, it was both XD

Welcome to wow!.... This always happends when a big patch arrives... Took me 40 min to login also then to get dc 1 sec after xD...

Btw gay new talents! lost 25 def rating, 5% block 3% dodge 6% parry and 400hp unbuffed

yeh *RW* i know right, been playing for years, happens every time, just figured with having millions of people paying 15$ a month and $35+ on games, they would have the money/techonology to have more stable servers, still, better than KO lol.
    but yeh played resto druid, was ok, they got rid of healing gear so pointless atm.
    so played my pally with ret spec(he was t5 raider so half my gear is still holy lol) but with some s2-s4 ret epics, and with their current OP, it hits like a truck, with avenging wrath i can do about 10k dmg in 2 seconds. then instant flash of light with mana regin = full mana full hp. when doing dailies i was killing groups at a time with 90% and 100% mana. divine storm is beast atm. i know they will nerf it but im enjoying it while i got it :lol:

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

The new talents were great but druid can no longer be good tank and good dps at the same time
    But to be honest.. I love the new leap skill and increased damage + new bleed skills

The new talents were great but druid can no longer be good tank and good dps at the same time
    But to be honest.. I love the new leap skill and increased damage + new bleed skills [/b]
    oh i know hell yeh, feral charge for cat and more dmg with mangle and we finally get a "slow" effect on people, great stuff. but yeh i want tank/dps back(at same spec) <_<

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

u got pwned n00b :wub: <3

u got pwned n00b :wub: <3[/b]

nah i play Garaad and his is retardadin(ret pally) and due to soem OPness it owns, but good frost mages are still almost impossible to kill, i have to get a huge string of crits to have a chance <_<

warriors suck now :/ get pwnt by nearly every class in game includingg rogues :/

Limited Edition! Senior Member

ret pallies ftw!

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

ret pallies ftw! [/b]
    Fuck I hate them.. I hope they nerf them xD
    I liked the old retardins, the new ones are too OP.

NuXx

Fuck I hate them.. I hope they nerf them xD
    I liked the old retardins, the new ones are too OP.[/b]
    they are getting nerf&#39;ed on tuesday

thats why i went back holy, the fun is over <_<
    they still wont nerf a lot of shit they need to, but hell, its blizzard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast