Hi i have a Molten WoW account that i would like to get sold, the character that is the most worth and best geared is a Retribution paladin with 6.4 k Gear Score + 6 k gearscore in Protection and 5,9k Gear Score in Holy.
Its on the Woltk server Lordaeron.
I have the Lich king 25 man, lich king 10 man, and every boss in 10m HC ICC except lich king achievments on him. This means that u can get into whatever guild you want and whatever raids u would like to get in to because u have the achievments. On the account i have spendt over 800 £ [ GBP ] About 200£ of those on the paladins and the rest on some other characters that i have transfered. On big events like christmas and so on ur account is getting a gift from the staff, the gift is a certain amount of coins based on how much u have donated on your account so if u do abit of simple math u will notice that over 800 GBP £ will get u abit of coins at christmas!

U can contact me via Skype [ liemannen.fp ] or Email [ [email protected] ] for further questions or if u want to buy the account.

The price of the account is 25 EURO [ i can go abit lower if the deal goes really smooth! ] So add me on skype or email me!

Thanks!