I'm selling this WoW account because I found that I wasn't enjoying the game as I used to do before, and it was taking too much time of my life, so I decided it would be best for me to just get rid of it.

This World of Warcraft account (US) has a 90 pally on Tichondrius, a 85 warrior on kel'thuzad, and several 1-80 characters spread across some other servers. It has 13.6k achievement points, spectral tiger mount, celestial dragon pet (got on cata!), all of blizz store pets (except the golden dragon one) (it has the Cinder kitten too, bought it as it was released), winged guardian, the nightwing RAF mount, and lots of other mounts (136 total). The level 90 pally has the 2.2k achievement (achievements are account-wide now! ) and have gotten the elite gears on s9,s10 and s11. And of course, the The Insane title, haha... my most loved title, used to wear it all the time.

The buyer will be provided with all the info on the account, I'm the original owner and the only one who have played it on the past years (I started playing a bit after cata was released). I also have a folder full of screenshots taken over the years I played on this account, if you ask I can upload it all for you.

Contact me, preferably on skype, if you want a full list of mounts, pets, achieves, armory of the toons on the account, and any other question you might have regarding my account. Please don't hesitate talking to me if you have any questions

E-mail: [email protected]