Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yay

This is a discussion on Yay within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Done a timed run yesturday and he ran away at 50k hp so tried it again today, got there even ...
Page: 1

Done a timed run yesturday and he ran away at 50k hp so tried it again today, got there even later when the timer was on 1 min and managed to rape him, guess who got lucky :P

Sexy pic of my new drake xD

Yes i'm a pro clicker, bb.

grats H0RR0R :lol:

Banned Senior Member

Nice, I got mine back on the 13th fun little mount Just working on a proto drake now

Kailean

couldnt resist

Gz matie =)...

Kailean

thnx :lol:

never ever gonna try to do Gotta Go! again. no thanks... :P

too bad they are nerfing that achievment so that itll be the easiest of all.......... h34r:

:P I will have of the Nightfall and Twilight Vanquisher on next reset.. Since there werent room for another tank on this reset and i missed it last week due to being hungover .... We got 55 ppl with those 2 titles soon

grats to kei, gl to RW

ofc the horde on my server got magic seeker and obsidian slayer (clan Doom on Dalaran US) takes realm first on everything lol, its the only raid guild on our server that has a constant 25+ 80's ready to raid at any given time, the rest guilds have the biggest trouble of just having 25 people ready

BoiledFrogs

Which addon is that that shows the DPS meter in the bottom right?

Kailean

recount

jimfujitsu

thnx :lol:[/b]
    How did you manage to do the gundrak mamooth achievement , we never could and browsing forums we found out that the boss is bugged and after a certain % of his hp he basically casts polymorph every second or so making it impossible to interrupt.Has it been patched or something?

Banned

How did you manage to do the gundrak mamooth achievement , we never could and browsing forums we found out that the boss is bugged and after a certain % of his hp he basically casts polymorph every second or so making it impossible to interrupt.Has it been patched or something?[/b]
    you can bug it.

Banned Senior Member

stop the DPSing at 35-40% ( I believe it's 35 ) and have a mage cast their skill that stop the target from casting spells or something along those lines, I dont know what it's called. During those 8 seconds you burn him down to 0% and kill him. Once his HP gets below 35% the polymorph spell is almost instant cast. Burn him down and you get the achievement, thats how we got it

Kailean

u also need to have a little luck, just like with gotta go, which imo is way more irritating... <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast